No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
This experience is an endorsed product by Tourism Australia as part of their Discover Aboriginal Experiences program. An exclusive cultural journey from coast to rainforest; experience natural beauty, ancient culture & walk in the steps of their ancestors.
1 Day Daintree with Ngadiku Dreamtime Walk Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
An exclusive and spectacular Aboriginal cultural journey from coast to Rainforest to experience the natural beauty and ancient culture. This day tour includes the Ngadiku -Dreamtime Walk at Mossman Gorge an in-depth indigenous experience of the Daintree Rainforest.
Aboriginal Culture Experience from Cairns to the Daintree Rainforest. Our signature experience, this tour is one of Tourism Australia’s Discover Aboriginal Experiences endorsed products. It is focused on the Aboriginal-guided Ngadiku (Nar-di-gul) our Mossman Gorge dreamtime walk. Ngadiku (Nar-di-gul) means stories and legends from a long time ago in the local Kuku Yalanji language.
An exclusive and spectacular Aboriginal cultural journey from coast to Rainforest to experience the natural beauty and ancient culture. Walk in the steps of the ancestors of the Kuku Yalanji Rainforest people of Tropical North Queensland. With the traditional owners of the land, guests are immersed in their culture, their beliefs, and their home.
Janbal Gallery for an art class with Aboriginal artist Brian ‘Binna’ Swindle. Learn how their stories are shared through art, as well as paint your own canvas to take home.
Experience a traditional welcome to the country smoking ceremony as you arrive before a delicious lunch.
This tour includes the Ngadiku -Dreamtime Walk at Mossman Gorge an in-depth indigenous experience of the Daintree Rainforest. Discover the ancient truths about plants, bushfood, traditional soaps and ochre paint as you wander on private walking tracks with your Mossman Gorge Centre Aboriginal Guide.
Daintree Dreaming - Aboriginal Art and Culture incl. Ngadiku Dreamtime Walk
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Mossman Gorge
- Join the Ngadiku Dreamtime Walk
- Visit Janbal Gallery for an art class with Aboriginal artist Brian ‘Binna’ Swindley
Essential things to pack
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Bottle of water
Important Booking Info
- The itinerary can operate in reverse due to tides at Cooya Beach.
- Tour operates on Mondays, Fridays & Saturdays with accommodation transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
- The Coach used for the Daintree Dreaming Tour has several steps on entry and passengers will board and disembark from the vehicle several times through out the day.
- The guided walk at Mossman Gorge is considered easy grade and under 1-kilometer return in distance.