No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Sip, slurp and sample your way around the Hunter Valley on this interactive, entertaining and informative day tour! Departing Sydney we head out over the famous Harbour Bridge, as we travel north toward the luscious fertile lands of the Hunter Valley, one of the most famous wine growing region in Australia. Delight and tantalize your taste buds as we experience a variety of cellar doors and farm gate visits for local produce tastings.
1 Day Hunter Valley Scenic Wine and Dine Tour from Sydney
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Experience a full day in the stunning Hunter Valley region, enjoying great food and amazing wines, enough to excite all your taste buds.
Experience a full day in the stunning Hunter Valley region on our Hunter Valley wine tasting tour from Sydney. Enjoying great food and amazing wines, enough to excite all your taste buds. Our small group wine tours, cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and travel through Kuring-gai National Park and the Hawkesbury River, before arriving in the picturesque landscape of the Hunter Valley.
Sample great Australian wines in the Hunter Valley. Set amongst the country’s oldest wine region, with locally made chocolate, fudge, cheese, wine, and liqueurs from boutique wineries and distilleries. Followed by a delicious winery lunch (included) and a glass of wine with your new friends. Unwind and relax in an afternoon of boutique wineries in the Hunter Valley, entertainment, and a fun-filled day with new friendships.
Our small group Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour Sydney allows us to visit boutique wineries for an intimate tasting experience. Enjoy the finest Australian wines set amongst the country’s oldest wine regions. The afternoon is spent at a beautiful estate and we let you choose the third winery, with some help from our guides!
The perfect Hunter Valley day tour from Sydney.
Hunter Valley Scenic Wine & Dine Day Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Uncover the treasures of the Hunter Region
- Hand-Picked Boutique Hunter Valley wineries
- Visit the picturesque Hunter Valley Gardens Village
- Learn about the history of this scenic countryside
- Travel through the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Feast on fresh local produce from the Cheese Shop
- Small group wine tour in the hunter valley
Essential things to pack
Bottle of Water
All weather clothing
Money to purchase produce
Important Booking Info
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- Small day pack ONLY (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- Itinerary and wineries may change depending on availability.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old.