No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Tour from Melbourne to Melbourne including the ferry ride to Phillip Island.
2 Day Best of Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Enjoy a fabulous 2 Day Great Ocean Road Adventure including a visit to Phillip Island to see the Penguin Parade and driving the Great Ocean Road to see the 12 Apostles, the second most photographed sight in Australia.
Enjoy our Phillip island and Great Ocean Road tour. Two of Melbourne’s most popular destinations stay overnight on the famous National Heritage-listed Great Ocean Road, before jumping onto the ferry and transferring across Port Phillip Bay to explore Phillip Island and see the wonder of the Penguin Parade.
Join us on our fun Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island tour to visit two of Victoria’s best destinations.
We have dorm share rooms for backpackers on this tour. Perfect for a budget option to Phillip Island and the Great Ocean Road. This is a great 2 day tour from Melbourne for families, those over 5 years are welcome on tour. For Families, you can upgrade to Double or Twin private rooms.
First, your day kicks off with the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge You will drive the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road. Discover the ancient rainforest of Great Otway National Park and look out for Koalas. We visit the pristine surf beaches and quaint seaside townships of Apollo Bay and Queenscliff. Staying overnight in Queenscliff.
The next day enjoy the ferry journey across Port Phillip Bay, waters home to sales, whales, and dolphins Checkout the glorious peninsula as we take a ferry across Port Phillip Bay
Journey to Phillip Island Nature Parks and coastal boardwalks at the Nobbies. Enjoy the Penguin Parade at sunset over Summerland beach.
Such an abundance of Australian wildlife on this 2-day tour. We look forward to seeing you soon on our Phillip Island and Great Ocean Road tour.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- 12 Apostles & Loch Ard Gorge
- Drive the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Discover the ancient rainforest of Great Otway National Park
- Pristine surf beaches & quaint seaside townships of Apollo Bay and Queenscliff
- Enjoy a Ferry journey across Port Phillip Bay, waters home to sales, whales and dolphins
- Checkout the glorious peninsula as we take a ferry across Port Phillip Bay
- See an abundance of Australian wildlife on this 2 day journey of discovery
- Journey to Phillip Island Nature Parks and coastal boardwalks at the Nobbies
- Enjoy the Penguin Parade at sunset over Summerland beach
Essential things to pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water Bottle
- Warm clothing
Important Booking Info
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- Live booking is available for basic dorm share. If you wish to upgrade to Double/ twin or single share please let us know.
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
- Basic Dormitory and Single Room fares apply to Adults 18+ over.