No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Let us take you and your friends for an awesome day out from Cairns, visiting Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest.
Cape Tribulation Day Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Visit the oldest living rainforest in the world. World Heritage listed Cape Tribulation is where the rainforest meets the reef!
Join us on our Cape Tribulation day tour from Cairns.
Cape Tribulation is where the world’s oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests, meet the world’s greatest living tropical reef, the Great Barrier Reef. Nowhere else on earth do two natural World Heritage-listed sites exist side by side. Discover the beauty and wonder of Cape Tribulation on this full-day tour with Indigenous Experience at Mossman Gorge.
Arriving at Mossman Gorge you’ll be met by the traditional owners and participate in a “Welcome to Country” and Smoke Ceremony with the Kuku Yalanji. Learn about the weapons, customs, and culture of the Bama (Rainforest) people with an informative presentation.
The Wet Tropics region is famous for its incredible natural environment, which includes the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage-listed rainforests, and a world-record number of bird species. Cape Tribulation, located in the Daintree National Park, is the most northern point on mainland Australia and offers visitors an opportunity to experience this unique environment. The area is also home to cassowaries and saltwater crocodiles which can be seen up close on tour during your visit.
The best Cape Tribulation day tour from Cairns!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Scenic Coastal Drive Cairns to Port Douglas,
- Mossman Gorge indigenous experience,
- Daintree River ferry crossing,
- Rainforest Boardwalk guided tour,
- Cape Tribulation where the rainforest meets the reef,
- Wildlife River Cruise crocodiles and more,
- Port Douglas check it out.
- A smile on your dial and a sense of adventure
- Also, pack a small day bag with your ticket
- Swimming costume and towel
- Walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Spirit of exploration
- Family rate available $680. Must be 4 passengers – 2 adults, 2 children 5-12yrs. Ask us for more details.
What time is pick up and drop off on this tour?
Pick up approx. 7.30 AM.
Drop off approx. 7.00PM to/from your Cairns accommodation