No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
It’s not just a kayak tour, there is so much more!
1 Day Kayak with Dolphins from Noosa
- Trip Styles: Budget
Experience a thrilling kayak adventure to stunning Double Island Point. An untouched paradise buzzing with wildlife – Dolphins, Whales, turtles, rays, seabirds, soldier crabs
Kayak with Dolphins from Noosa on this tour. Experience a kayaking adventure from Noosa, to spot wild dolphins, migrating whales, turtles, rays, and much other wildlife. The waters here are crystal clear and warm. Great Beach Drive experience is included on this tour.
First up we pick you up from Noosa and take you on a scenic drive to Teewah Beach via the Noosa North Shore ferry. Once off the ferry, it’s 4WD time! We take you for a spin across the beach in Noosa’s spectacular Great Sandy National Park to our best Kayaking spot.
The rocky headland of Double Island Point is the perfect place for spotting whales and dolphins in their natural environment. With 4WD vehicle access only we are often the only ones on the stunning uncrowded beach. You will marvel at the spectacular colored sand cliff. This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sands, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
To kayak with Dolphins from Noosa you don’t need any experience, we will show you how it’s done.
Hop in your Kayak and we take you on a casual guided paddle around the spectacular Double Island Point headland. A once in a lifetime experience to see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild! Look out for large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way last year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands. Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here.
Join our Kayak with Dolphins from Noosa for a fun day out on the water. Don’t let this thrilling wildlife kayak experience pass by!
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Noosa Dolphin View Sea Kayak & Beach 4X4 - Day Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Discover the beauty of Noosa North Shore with a scenic cable ferry ride
- Enjoy exclusive access to Great Sandy National Park and Teewah Beach with a 4X4 adventure
- Take in the stunning wildlife and breathtaking scenery along the drive, including migratory shore birds, birds of prey, dolphins, whales, and turtles.
- Join a relaxed guided kayak tour in the stunning waters of Double Island Point and Honeymoon Bay
Essential things to pack
- Change of clothes
Important Booking Info
- Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 4-5 hours from pick up to drop off.
- No experience is required for our Noosa kayak tours, We take you to a beginner friendly location, suitable for all levels.
Do I need to be able to Kayak to join this tour?
No experience is required for this sea kayak tour from Noosa, beginner friendly location & suitable for all levels from 6 years up.