No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
A perfect day tour for history buff’s and nature lovers alike! A must-do tour for anyone traveling or staying in Hobart!
1 Day Port Arthur and Tassie Devils Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
This highly popular, eco-certified day tour from Hobart offers terrific insights into Tasmania’s captivating convict history, as well as breathtaking natural scenery on the doorstep of Tasmania’s capital city.
This Port Arthur day tour is most certainly a highlight for any traveler wanting a deeper experience into Tasmania’s fascinating, yet ruthless history. Discover the beautiful coastline of the Tasman peninsular as you explore the World Heritage-listed site on this enthralling eco-certified tour from Hobart.
Visit World Heritage-listed Port Arthur and the Tasman National Park with the expertise and knowledge of brilliant local guides. Discover the fascinating convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site, deemed an inescapable prison. Explore the spectacular scenery of the Tasman National Park along the Waterfall Bay clifftop walk, experience a Tassie Devil feeding, and a visit to Richmond’s historic village.
Enjoy some storytelling and wandering within Australia’s best-preserved colonial town and an open-air museum. Plus marvel at the geological wonders within Tasman National Park and take the Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk.
See the Tasmanian Devil feeding and Birds of the Bush show at the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo. The Unzoo is a global leader in shaping the way zoos evolve in the 21st century.
Join our popular Port Arthur day tour from Hobart.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Port Arthur & Tassie Devils Active Day Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($155)
Add to Package ($795)
Total Price: $950Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Visit Port Arthur Historic Site (2.5 hours)
- Complimentary Harbour Cruise at Port Arthur Historic Site
- Explore the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo
- Experience the ferocious action of a Tasmanian Devil feeding!
- Photograph spectacular views from the Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk (easy grade 2km)
- See the Tasman National Park highlights – Devils Kitchen & Tasman Arch
- Enjoy the stories from Pirates Bay Lookout, Eaglehawk Neck & The “Dogline”
- Visit historic Richmond Village
Essential things to pack
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
Important Booking Info
- In Tasmania, we wish to acknowledge the palawa and pakana as the Traditional custodians of the land and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
- This tour is Advanced eco-certified. Our tour aims for minimal impact, leave no trace principles. Accredited with Parks and Wildlife Tasmania and Accredited Tourism Business Australia, we hold Eco Certified Tourism Green Travel Leader and Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation Certification.
- We are also ROC (Respect Our Culture) Certified.
- All transport provided in our modern and economical turbo diesel vehicles.
- Where possible we use locally owned accommodation and eat in local establishments that source their produce close to home.
Are meals included on tour?
No meals are not included on this day tour. Food and drinks – There are many options for your lunch at the Port Arthur Historic Site. There are cafes and takeaway food options to suit your style and budget. You are welcome to bring your own food/snacks along with you for the day.