No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Broomstick offers an exciting 3 day tour that is most popular among the thrill-seekers and avid sailors.
3 day / 2 night Maxi Sailing on Broomstick
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Sail the Whitsundays on our overnight former racing yacht from Airlie Beach.
Experience an impressive 3 day 2 night Maxi Sailing Adventure on the Whitsunday’s perfect for the young at heart.
This boat tour offers you a social experience with a group of like-minded travelers. On this sailing tour, you will explore the amazing Whitehaven Beach and go snorkeling at up to four locations on the fringing coral reef.
The maxi yacht Broomstick only stopped racing in 2000 but now is fitted out for your passenger comfort. it’s still a long and sleek boat with double and single bunk accommodations on board.
Yachts are 22 to 24 meters long and offer plenty of space to relax on the deck or below. We roll out large shade awnings when at anchor.
When you are not socialising, soaking in the sun rays, or speed sailing, guests are able to sit back in the shade (or sun) and just appreciate the natural locations.
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
'Broomstick' Whitsundays Maxi Sailing Adventure
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Sail and race with other Whitsunday boats for an authentic adventure.
- Spend 5 hrs at Whitehaven Beach and visit Hill Inlet Lookout.
- Snorkel at 4 locations on the fringing reef.
- Go on bushwalks for stunning views.
- Enjoy delicious meals and extra comforts.
- Eco-friendly exploration of Whitsunday Islands.
Essential things to pack
- Hat & sunscreen
- Motion sickness tablets
- Water bottle
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof jacket
- Insect repellent
Important Booking Info
- These tours are perfect for adventurous singles, couples and groups normally aged between 18-45. We have no age limit, however you must be ‘young at heart’, fit and able to move about a boat unassisted and understand the adventurous and social nature of our tours. Some under 18’ s may be accepted on board by request
- Accommodation is made up of single and double beds in dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck. During peak season (October-March) capacity can reach up to 25 guests onboard (with sharing of double beds). From April-September capacity is normally 20 guests ensuring all guests have their own bed (unless they would like to share a double)
- Departs Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach at 10 am. Returns to the same location on the fourth day at approximately 3:30 pm
- If Broomstick’s departure dates are not desirable, check out Hammer and Condor’s availability as these boats run the exact same tour.
Can I BYO on the boat?
Broomstick is a BYO vessel, which means you are able to bring your own alcohol onto the tour (no glass please). Filtered drinking water is included throughout your tour, you are welcome to bring a bottle and fill it as much as you like, however for your convenience soft drinks are available for purchase on board. The crew will keep a tab and you can pay at the end of your tour.
Do I have to be a good Swimmer?
Don’t worry, we supply swimming noodles and additional floatation as required. We will do a risk assessment on every guest before entering the water. While in the water the small tender will be relatively close by. We also have staff on look-out duty. In the Whitsundays, the reefs we visit are off the beaches, so it is pretty easy to make way to the beach.
Where will I sleep on the boat?
Accommodation on all Prosail vessels is made up of single and double beds in shared dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck. This tour will run with a maximum of 20 guests ensuring all guests have their own bed (unless they would like to share).