No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Western Australia’s coast and desert regions are vast and amenities sometimes sparse, but the rewards alongside expert local leaders and small-group experiences are rich beyond belief.
10 Day Perth to Broome Tour
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Now taking bookings for 2024!
This is the small group Perth to Broome tour with a difference.
On this Perth to Broome tour, you will tour the Indian Ocean Road marveling at the white sandy beaches and stunning coastline. You will meander through The Pinnacles Desert and the Discovery Centre, Visit Kalbarri National Park and explore the great photo opportunities at Natures Window and Z-Bend in the Murchison Gorge, try abseiling a 25-meter wall (optional). We take you to Shell Beach and Stromatolites in Shark Bay plus you get to meet the Monkey Mia Dolphins. A highlight on this tour is after snorkeling at Coral Bay we take the off-road track up to Exmouth. Here you can spend a day at Turquoise Bay or take an optional Whale Shark swim. Then it’s time to get even more off road to visit the gorges of Karijini National Park before taking the off-road track to 80 Mile Beach, Cable Beach and then our final destination Broome.
Discover Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks, and sublime Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate small group Perth to Broome overland adventure.
On our WA tours from Perth to Broome you will enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle and the expert knowledge of a passionate local guide. What’s not to love about the land of Aus? Why not check out the underwater aquarium of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glass-bottom boat, or snorkel, and season-depending, swim with the gentle giants of the deep – whale sharks!
Pilbara’s cattle stations, red earth, and mining communities are reminiscent of the sun-baked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand. Trek the trails of Karijini National Park, weaving through its rocky gorges, and reward your efforts by taking a swim in the park’s ancient waterholes.
Book 2023 Perth to Broome now! We start our season in April, so jump on board for an adventure with us!
The perfect small group Perth to Broome tour West Coast adventure.
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Perth to Broome Adventure
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
$2,895Add to Package ($2,895)
Add to Package ($475)
Add to Package ($3,295)
Add to Package ($1,645)
Total Price: $8,310Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Important Booking Info
- Marvel at the weathered limestone pillars ‘The Pinnacles’ in Nambung National Park
- Explore Kalbarri National Park
- Hike to Nature’s Window and the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Get up close with the dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Visit the beautiful Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay
- Marvel at ancient Stromatolites in Shark Bay
- Trek the trails of Karijini National Park
- Swim at Turquoise Bay in Cape Range National Park
Essential things to pack
Important Booking Info
- Travellers are required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
- Tour commences in Perth on Day 1 at 7 am and finishes in Broome (Day 10) at approximately 6 pm. Onward travel should be booked for the following day.
- A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft sided bag only.
- This trip requires a sleeping bag.
- The accommodation on this trip is mixed gender multi-share.
- The minimum age for this trip is 18 years old.
- ‘Escape the winter’ sale rates are applicable for new bookings only confirmed between 1 JULY 2023 – 30 SEP 2023 for travel between 1 JULY 2023 – 30 SEP 2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion
Is this trip for me?
Our Perth to Broome tour is a ‘no frills’ West Coast experience. You’ll spend some nights of the trip sleeping at camping grounds in twin-share tents. While conditions can be basic, this is all part of the adventure.
This trip requires a moderate to high level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. The hike in Karijini National Park is challenging. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing. You will need two pairs of shoes, one that can get wet.
On some days of the trip, you will spend several hours driving, often through very sparse areas of desert. Sit back and enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel, and please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
When you’re not camping, you’ll stay in multi-share accommodation that may be mixed gender dormitories.
All times and distances subject to road and weather conditions.
What will the weather be like on the west coast?
Temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. During the day the weather can be hot (and the Australian sun is strong) so please bring appropriate clothing, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. In the evenings temperatures really drop, so ensure you have base layers and warm clothing.
How much luggage can I bring?
A strict luggage limit of 15 kg applies. Please bring a soft-sided bag only.