No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
This tour starts and finishes in Melbourne, perfect long weekend getaway or for those with flights in and out of Melbourne. A budget trip to see the main highlights of the Great Ocean road.
3 day Great Ocean Road And Grampians Tour
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Our three-day adventure starts and finishes in Melbourne taking in the breathtaking coastline and hinterland.
Our 3 day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour will take you on a journey of discovery, with plenty of time to soak up the scenery and attractions. This 3 day Great Ocean Road tour starts and finishes in Melbourne.
A 3 day Great Ocean Road trip is the perfect amount of time to explore this epic region. Combining the outstanding destinations of Great Ocean Road and the Grampians into one tour with overnight stays will enable you to extend your time at each highlight to maximize your experience.
Your first night’s accommodation is located in Warrnambool at the end of the Great Ocean Road. The second night is situated deep within the Grampians National Park at Halls Gap. You will be surrounded by bushland and stunning mountain landscapes.
During the days on tour see native Australian wildlife in their natural habitat, and spot Koalas in the wild.
On the Great Ocean Road, you will walk through the lush Great Otway National Park. In the Grampians National Park, you will hike to the summit of the Pinnacle Lookout. Visit Mackenzie Falls and watch the water cascading down the cliffs into the natural rock pools around you. Opportunity to have a swim on a warm sunny day.
What are you waiting for? Join our 3 day Great Ocean Road and Grampians tour from Melbourne today!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Great Ocean Road to Grampians 3 Day Tour (Basic Dorm Share)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($565)
Add to Package ($323)
Add to Package ($165)
Add to Package ($896)
Total Price: $565Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road, see the Memorial Arch
- Reconnect with nature on a rainforest walk through the lush Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by the panoramic views from the 12 Apostles lookout and Loch Ard Gorge beach
- Enrich your cultural awareness of those that came before at Tower Hill Conservation Wildlife Reserve
- Guaranteed Australian wildlife sightings in there natural habitat ie. kangaroos, emus, echidnas & koalas
- Explore the rugged bush landscape of the Grampians National Park
- Capture the views from Reed’s, Boroka and The Balconies Lookout
- Impressive hike to the summit of the Pinnacle Lookout
- Cool off at the base of MacKenzie waterfalls
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Water bottle
Important Booking Info
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
- Multishare option is live to book on this tour page. If you want to upgrade to a private Single or Double room on tour ask us for more details.
Where will I sleep on tour?
Accommodation includes dormitory-style rooms and shared bathroom facilities.
Motel Double/Twin and Motel Private Single available on request.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a day pack.
What kind of vehicle do we travel in for this Melbourne to Melbournetour?
We use 24-seater Mitsubishi Rosa mini-buses for this trip, this vehicle makes moving people easy, safe, and comfortable. With high back seats and large windows for unobstructed views. The maximum number of passengers we carry on this 3-Day tour is 23 people, with a minimum requirement of 8 people to guarantee the departure.
How fit do I need to be for this tour?
A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 6km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. The length of walks may vary and will be at the guide’s discretion.