No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
The rugged and untouched Eyre Peninsula is located on the west coast of South Australia. Visit Southern Flinders Ranges – Alligator and Warren Gorges on this camping adventure tour starting in Adelaide.
6 Day Secrets of Eyre Peninsula Tour
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Explore in more depth the southwestern coastline and interior of South Australia known as the Eyre Peninsula. This camping tour departs from Adelaide takes in the stunning landforms and wildlife in the region through the Flinders Ranges to the coast. Options are available to go swimming with seals and dolphins or cage dive with Great White Sharks. Visit Southern Flinders Ranges – Alligator and Warren Gorges.
Our Eyre Peninsula tour from Adelaide takes you to this spectacular Australian coastal playground. Eyre Peninsula is one of Australia’s best-kept secrets!
Discover the southwestern coastline and interior of South Australia known as the Eyre Peninsula. This camping tour departs from Adelaide takes in the stunning landforms and wildlife in the region through the Flinders Ranges to the coast. Options are available to go swimming with seals and dolphins or cage dive with Great White Sharks.
You have the opportunity on this Eyre Peninsula tour to sandboard on mountainous dunes, take the Locks Well “Staircase to Heaven” coastal walk and see plenty of Koalas and native wildlife at Mikkira Station.
During the day you are going to see and do a lot but when the sun goes down you’ll sleep Aussie bushman style in swags under the billions of stars that make up the Southern Skies and kick back around the campfire with a beer and sharing stories with your new friends. Sleep under the stars surrounded by Koalas in nearly every tree. You even get the chance to see endangered Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby in Warren Gorge. It is these moments that also leave travelers with lifelong memories. Visit the wonderful Southern Flinders Ranges Alligator and Warren Gorges.
A great adventure tour to Eyre Peninsula!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Adventure Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($1,295)
Add to Package ($349)
Total Price: $1,295Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Explore the Southern Flinders Ranges – Alligator and Warren Gorges
- Learn-to-surf lesson and sandboarding adventure
- Feel inspired after hikes that will leave you speechless
- Koalas and native wildlife at Mikkira Station
- The spectacular coastal scenery of the Eyre Peninsula
- Swim with playful wild sea lions and magical bottlenose dolphins (Optional)
- Come face to face with a majestic great white shark (Optional)
- Learn about Aboriginal culture during a Welcome to Country at Wilpena Pound
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Rainproof jacket
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag
Important Booking Info
- Mobile phone coverage is very limited on tour.
- This is a camping tour, and involvement from the passengers is required. To get the most from this experience, you will need to enjoy the outdoors, hiking, and cope with extreme weather conditions. Camping on this tour is at a mixture of national parks and campgrounds
- As part of our COVID-Safe protocols, all passengers must complete online check-in, including a ‚Fit for Travel‘ self-declaration to confirm they are free from illness. This is mandatory and must be completed at the latest 24 hours before departure.
Where will I sleep on tour?
Our tours are camping adventures, and participation and involvement are required from our passengers. People do need to enjoy the outdoors, hiking, and be able to cope with extreme weather conditions if travelling at the peak of summer. Camping on this tour is a mixture of national parks, campgrounds and bush camps (no facilities).
When camping, we use single swags. Swags are ‘Aussie Bed Rolls’ made from sturdy canvas with a mattress built into the swag. Passengers need to provide a sleeping bag and pillow to insert into the swag.
How fit do I need to be for this tour?
A good level of fitness is required, and you need to be prepared for walks of between 3-9 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.