No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
See the best bits of Fraser Island on this family friendly two-day tour, check out Lake Mckenzie, Maheno Shipwreck, Indian Head and Eli Creek.
2 Day K’Gari Fraser Island Tour from Hervey Bay
- Reise-Stile: Komfort
A great way to see the highlights Fraser Island from Hervey Bay staying at Eurong Beach Resort on Fraser Island in comfortable lodge accommodation.
Join our best 2 day Fraser Island tour from Hervey Bay.
Just imagine swimming in fresh-water lakes, bright as jewels ringed by white sandy beaches, walking through tall ancient rainforest growing in sand, four-wheel driving along a beach flanked by strikingly coloured sand cliffs to find a shipwreck. That’s Fraser Island!
Plus a comfortable sleep overnight at the famous Eurong Beach Resort so you are ready for more adventure on day 2. So much to see on this fully guided Fraser Island explore tour from Hervey Bay. The resort offers many facilities for guest use, but the best place to unwind at the end of your tour is at McKenzie’s on 75 Bar & Restaurant
The local Butchulla custodians call the island “K’gari”, which means paradise, and once you arrive, you’ll soon see why. Diverse native wildlife is in abundance K’gari with dingoes, birds of prey and whales (July to October) seen on Fraser Island Tours. Spot wildlife from our 4WD coaches with custom-built panoramic windows. Keep an eye out for K’gari’s most famous resident – our pure-bred dingoes!
Spend two full days of fun and adventure on our 2 day Fraser Island tour from Hervey Bay. Led by an experienced local guide who’ll take you to see the very best the island has to offer.
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
K'gari Overnight Tour (Private Double / Twin)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($639)
Add to Package ($229)
Add to Package ($635)
Total Price: $1,503Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- View the majestic Maheno Ship wreck
- Appreciate the beauty of Eli Creek boardwalk and enjoy the freshwater streams flowing into the ocean
- Stunning Indian Head lookout to view white sand desert, the beach and ocean, spot dolphins, sharks, turtles, manta rays, sharks and whales
- Lake McKenzie, relax on its sandy white beaches or take a dip in its crystal clear blue waters.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands stop to take a picture of these heavenly dunes
- Champagne Pools – experience this amazing natural jacuzzi, as crashing waves meet the volcanic rock pools along the shore.
- Lake Wabby – trek across Hammerstone Sandblow with your expert guide and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald-green freshwater oasis.
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
Important Booking Info
- This tour is suitable for children from 4 years old. Family rates are available on request
- Double/Twin/Triple accommodation is available for passengers who book and travel together. Single travelers may select Multi-Share or Single room option. Ask us for more details.
- Lake Wabby is a 4km return walk through bushland and across soft sands – a moderate fitness level is required
- Itineraries are subject to change based on tides and weather conditions.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be restricted to 15 kg per person in a soft bag or backpack with a small day pack for easy access to a camera, sunblock etc.