No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Discover the pristine beaches, lush rainforests, and crystal clear lakes of Fraser Island on this unforgettable 2 day camping safari tour from Rainbow Beach.
2 Day K’Gari Safari
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure with our 2 Day Fraser Island Safari camping tour from Rainbow Beach.
Embark on the Ultimate 4WD Adventure for the Bold and Adventurous! Are you ready to turn your wanderlust into a wild pink-coloured reality? Join our overnight 4WD guided Fraser Island tour designed exclusively for thrill-seeking 18-35-year-olds!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Fraser Island Tag Along Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
$465Add to Package ($465)
Add to Package ($4,525)
Total Price: $4,990Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
- Cruise along 75 Mile Beach
- Relax in the cool waters of Lake McKenzie (Boorangoora)
- Check out the tranquil waters of Lake Birrabeen.
- Visit SS Maheno Shipwreck
- Small bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Hat, sunnies & sunscreen
- Warm clothes (Fraser Island can get cold at night time)
- Camera & phone charger
- Alcohol (no spirits & no glass allowed) and snacks if you wish
- Big smile & a sense of adventure and fun!
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for an automatic vehicle
- No cancellations, refunds or date changes within 7 days of departure date
- Credit card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
- The tour itinerary can change due to seasons, tides and weather conditions
- If there is only 1 x 4WD vehicle due to low numbers or cancellations, you will not be able to drive the lead vehicle
- After booking, all passengers must reconfirm with the operator by 12pm the day prior to departure
- All people wanting to drive must reconfirm and attend the 7.30am safety briefing on the day of departure
Is this tour right for me?
Swimming. The ocean and waters surrounding K’gari have multiple riptides, no lifeguards patrolling the beaches, and known for shark attacks. We highly recommend NOT to go swimming in the open ocean, regardless of your swimming competency.
The weather is quite mild year-round. The temperatures during the Summer reach the low 30’s during the day and Winter nights can hover around 10 degrees Celsius during the night.
This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a number of short walks, allowing you to really get among nature. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a cozzie (swimwear), and a towel.
Group participation makes up a lot of this trip, so you’ll be required to help with the preparation of meals and cleaning up. These are the kind of tasks that bring a group closer together.