No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Experience the best of Australia’s Top End with our Arrival Package. Explore Darwin, Kakadu, and Litchfield National Park in just 5 days. Book your adventure now!
Top End Arrival Package
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Embark on your Australian adventure in the lush Top End of the Northern Territory with our all-in-one arrival package.
If you’re looking to experience the natural beauty and adventure of Australia’s Top End, our arrival package is the perfect way to start. With a 3-day Kakadu camping tour and access to some of Darwin’s most exciting attractions, you’ll have the trip of a lifetime.
The 3-day Kakadu camping tour takes you on a journey through one of Australia’s most iconic natural wonders. You’ll explore the vast wilderness of the Kakadu National Park, home to ancient rock art, stunning waterfalls, and a diverse range of wildlife. The tour includes camping, meals, and transportation, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
In addition to the Kakadu tour, our arrival package also includes entry to two of Darwin’s most popular attractions. The Royal Flying Doctor Service Tourist Facility provides an immersive experience into the world of medical care in remote Australia. You’ll learn about the history of the Royal Flying Doctor Service and see how it operates today.
Crocosaurus Cove is an opportunity to get up close and personal with one of Australia’s most fearsome creatures – the crocodile. You’ll see crocodiles of all sizes and ages, and you can even swim with them in the Cage of Death if you’re feeling brave.
Finally, our arrival package includes entry to Lost Arc, where you can enjoy delicious meals and drinks while taking in the beautiful waterfront views. You’ll also receive free entry to Discovery nightclub, one of Darwin’s hottest party spots.
With flexible activities and unbeatable savings, you’ll enjoy entrance to Darwin’s top attractions and a thrilling 3-day camping tour of the iconic Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks.
This package has everything you need to kick off your Top End adventure in style, while also saving you money by bundling it all together.
Buchen Sie jetzt
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
- Explore Darwin’s must-see attractions, including the unique Croc Cove.
- Discover the tropical capital city of the Northern Territory and its vibrant culture.
- Join a small group of like-minded travelers to venture out and explore the stunning Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks.
- Flexible hostel accommodation is included in package. Book your stays around the 3 Day Territory Expeditions Camping Tour.
- Spending money
- Good walking shoes or boots
- Insect repellent
- A wide brimmed sun hat
- Long sleeve light shirt for sun protection
- 1 litre water bottle for drinking water
- Swimmers/ bathers/ togs
- Light comfortable clothing
- A jacket (mainly for June, July and August nights)
- Medication and other personal requirements
- Sleeping bag (can be hired for $20, please advise when booking)
- The itinerary may be done in reverse at Guides discretion.
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice due to seasonal and extreme weather conditions, national park road or attraction closures and cultural commitments from Traditional owners. All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
- The Kakadu and Litchfield tour is focused on adventure. This includes 4WD vehicles on rough and rugged dirt tracks, longer hikes and swims. You will get dirty and be challenged. This is not a luxury bus tour. Your accommodation is camping in a permanent safari tent with the option to sleep in a swag. The only stars are in the sky.
- Your included hostel accommodation in this package is booked ‘open-dated’, so you can book your included hostel nights around your included 3 Day Territory Expeditions Camping Tour.
What extras does this arrival package include?
ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE TOURIST FACILITY
TWO ICONIC TERRITORY STORIES – ONE ICONIC LOCATION
One started Territory operations in 1939, the other, occurred in 1942 as an act of aggression unparalleled on Australian soil. Both forged the resolve and resilience of the people who live in Australia’s Northern Territory.
See, experience and learn through the wonder of technology as this facility brings history to life.
The first iconic story is the Royal Flying Doctor Service, affectionately known throughout Australia as the RFDS. Founded by the Reverend John Flynn, it began its aero medical operations in the Northern Territory in 1939.
The second iconic story featured is the Bombing of Darwin on 19th February 1942. The bombing of the harbour brought destruction to the city of Darwin, and many of the experiences and stories of what happened that day are featured in this facility.
Crocosaurus Cove, located in the heart of Darwin city, allows visitors a unique, up close and personal view of Australia’s iconic Saltwater Crocodiles.
Bringing together some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in Australia & boasting the World’s largest display of Australian reptiles, Crocosaurus Cove is a must-see attraction when visiting Darwin and the Top End.
Bring your bathers and Swim with the Crocs, jump on our Fishing for Crocs platform and smile for the camera while holding a baby Saltwater Crocodile. Check out the Barramundi, Archer Fish & Whiprays in our 200,000 litre fresh water aquarium and visit our turtles in our Top End Turtle Billabong.
All of this and more awaits you at Darwin’s ultimate urban wildlife experience…right in the heart of Mitchell Street, Darwin City.
LOST ARC & DISCOVERY NIGHTCLUB
Built in 1999, Discovery Nightclub quickly established itself as The Northern Territory’s premier late night entertainment venue. Just over a decade later, Discovery had solidified its iconic position in the Australian nightclub industry. Playing home to some of the biggest bands, DJ’s and touring acts makes the Darwin venue a well known force and leading name in entertainment, both in the country and world alike.
At Lost Arc we have you covered for a classic Aussie pub meal, regular event nights and live music!
Where do I stay on this package?
YHA DARWIN – MELALEUCA ON MITCHELL ACCOMMODATION
Stay 4 nights in a dorm-share room at YHA Darwin.
Your included hostel accommodation in this package is booked ‘open-dated’, so you can book your included hostel nights around your included 3 Day Territory Expeditions Camping Tour.