No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Explore Australia’s stunning East Coast stretching all the way from bustling Sydney to the sunny tropics of Cairns. Full of bucket list adventures, this travel package is designed to help you tick off all those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Perfect for those 18-39 years old.
22 Day Sydney to Cairns East Coast Essentials Package
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Capture the essence of the East Coast of Australia, one of the best road trips in the world, on this 22-day adventure. This tour offers iconic destinations including Byron Bay, Fraser Island, Magnetic Island, and the Whitsundays. This is your adventure!
This is the ultimate Sydney to Cairns East Coast package!
We have squeezed one of the best Fraser Island tours, an incredible Whitsundays sailing adventure, the Queensland rainforest, and Magnetic Island into one amazingly action-packed East Coast y adventure tour!
Stopping off in Byron Bay and to our off-the-beaten-track paradise of Magentic Island, this tour package is the ultimate way to see the East Coast of Australia!
You will visit three very different islands, World Heritage National Parks, and some secret spots recommended by locals.
You will enjoy a great mix of unique accommodations and experiences including wildlife, indigenous culture, beaches, hiking, rainforest, reef, off-roading, surfing, and kayaking.
Traveling in a group of like-minded people you will explore Sydney to Cairns led by our team of professional, experienced guides to see the ‘real’ Australia and meet some true Aussie locals. This East Coast time saver and budget-conscious package take in all the best bits of the most popular route in Australia, with your accommodation and activities included.
You will travel on the bus from Sydney up to Spot X for an Aussie Surfing experience. Crank up the tunes and get to know your fellow travellers as you wind up the East Coast region.
You will spend 3 days on Fraser Island seeing the famous Lake Mckenzie, adventuring around this large sand island full of rainforest and lakes.
On the Whitsunday Island boat, we take you to see Whitehaven Beach, another bucket list place on the East Coast of Oz. Plus have a snorkel on the reef and try to look for Nemo. Ferry over to Great Keppel Island to explore the southern Great Barrier Reef.
Then it’s off up to Magnetic Island to explore the National Park before finally the rainforest before finishing in tropical Cairns.
Check out our dates of departure, we leave Sydney heading north to Cairns. We are filling fast for 2023 East Coast tours, limited spaces left on select dates.
Great for your first visit to Australia, see all the highlights from Sydney to Cairns whilst getting to know a great bunch of new friends. What could be better?
Buchen Sie jetzt
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($4,795)
Add to Package ($4,599)
Total Price: $4,795Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Capture a photo with the iconic Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop
- Tour the centre of metropolitan Sydney to the Rocks, Hyde Park, Parliament and Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair
- Breathe in fresh air and warm breezes as you enjoy the famous Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk
- Surf, suntan or just relax on Sydneys famous Bondi Beach
- Learn to surf with a surf camp at Spot X
- Discover the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse – the most eastern point in Australia
- Party the night away with the in-crowd in Byron Bay.
- Sun, sand, surf, sunbathing, boating, and of course shopping in Surfers Paradise.
- Discover Fraser Island over 2 days staying on the island
- Visit Lake Mckenzie, Maheno Shipwreck, Eli Creek and more.
- Dive, snorkel and swim from 3 extended days from the decks of our own Whitsunday Island sailing boat
- Interact with the marine life, and explore the famous beaches of the Whitsunday Islands
- Discover the unique jungle life of the tropical north as we safari on a river cruise through the rainforests of Daintree National park to Cape Tribulation.
- Wander the rainforest boardwalks to Alexandra Lookout and more!
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
Important Booking Info
- This is an open-aged tour, however, most passengers are between the ages of 18 and 39.Female dorm customers will be placed in single-sex female dorms where possible.
- Dietary requirements: Vegetarian diets are generally easily catered for by each of the operators in this tour package if informed before departure. It may not always be possible for more specific dietary needs to be catered for, particularly in more remote areas visited. It is recommended that passengers with specific dietary needs carry snacks and other food items that they are certain will be suitable, as Real Aussie Adventures and its partners cannot be responsible for the ingredients contained in meals provided.