No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Get that selfie with the 12 Apostles on our Great Ocean Road experience. Our most popular day tour in Australia, this tour is perfect to show you the best bits of the Great Ocean Road and Victorian coastline. A total must do, for your trip to Australia.
1 Day Great Ocean Road Experience with 12 Apostles
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Join us on a relaxed and social small group tour as we leave the busy Melbourne streets and explore the Great Ocean Road‘s rainforests, beaches and breathtaking views.
Enjoy one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives on one of our most popular day tours from Melbourne! Our Great Ocean Road Day Tour.
Leaving the city pass Victoria’s beautiful beaches on our way to the awesome Great Ocean Road, see koalas in the wild, and stop in the stunning coastal town of Apollo Bay.
Walk through a magnificent ancient rainforest, before heading to the breathtaking 12 Apostles.
So much fun and adventure in just 1 day – we look forward to showing you the Great Ocean Road.
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Great Ocean Road Experience
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Travel along the majestic Great Ocean Road from Anglesea to Loch Ard Gorge.
- See Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road Sign.
- Marvel at the cliff top views of the Great Ocean Road.
- Enjoy a guided walk through the ancient Great Otway National Park
- Explore the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Island Archway & the Razorback.
Essential things to pack
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
Important Booking Info
- Please only bring a Small day pack with you on tour (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Yes, this tour can cater for children of all ages.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
We allow only small day packs on board. We have no storage facilities for large backpacks, suitcases or other items.
What time does the tour start?
7:35am at the Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders St Cnr Market St Melbourne. Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
There are other pick up locations on request. Please see your tour details after confirmation.
What time does the tour end?
We aim to be back in Melbourne city centre at approx 8:30pm.