No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Head to the top destinations in Tasmania! Wineglass Bay and Freycinet, Port Arthur and Tassie Devils, Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area. See it all in just 3 jam packed days of adventure!
3 Day Tour Pass Launceston to Hobart
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Visit Port Arthur, Wineglass Bay and Cradle Mountain in 3 actions packed days!
This Launceston to Hobart 3 Day Tasmania Tour pass is the ‚Big 3‘ our top 3 day tours in Tasmania: Port Arthur, Wineglass Bay and Cradle Mountain, starting in Launceston and finishing in Hobart.
Experience Tasmania’s top highlights in just three incredible days! We’ve seamlessly combined our most popular day tours of Cradle Mountain, Wineglass Bay, and Port Arthur into one unforgettable Tasmanian adventure.
On day one, explore Cradle Mountain’s alpine beauty, choose between the Dove Lake Circuit or Marion’s Lookout, and immerse yourself in Sheffield’s outdoor art gallery before treating yourself to artisanal Tasmanian gelato at Van Diemens Land Ice Creamery.
Day two takes you from Launceston to Hobart via the breathtaking East Coast, where you’ll visit the world-famous Wineglass Bay, one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches globally. Relax at a hilltop vineyard overlooking Freycinet National Park.
On day three, embark on a jaw-dropping coastal walk along Australia’s highest sea cliffs on the Tasman Peninsula. Dive into the history of the Port Arthur Historic Site, encounter Tasmanian Devils at the Unzoo, and stroll across Australia’s oldest bridge in Richmond.
We recommend you arrive in Launceston the day before the tour and fly out of Hobart the day after the trip ends.
Enjoy a Tasmania trip you will remember forever. Let’s embark on this incredible journey together!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
The Big 3 (Launceston to Hobart)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($455)
Add to Package ($135)
Add to Package ($170)
Total Price: $760Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Tasman National Park highlights – Devils Kitchen & Tasman Arch
- Explore Freycinet National Park
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park and World Heritage Area
Essential things to pack
- Sensible shoes for walking.
- A variety of warm and weatherproof clothing.
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day).
- Sense of adventure
Important Booking Info
- Suitable for children over 8 years old.
- Our tours are designed as full active days of fast-paced travel, we are also at times exposed to the outdoor conditions of the day.
- On all tours, we offer a central city hotel or backpacker hostel pick up.
- We do not offer a pick up from residential addresses or from Air BnB accommodation.
- We operate small group Active Day Tours using Toyota Commuter and Toyota Coaster vehicles. These seat maximum passengers of 13 or 20 respectively.
- We consider our tours to be active, visiting National Parks and wild areas focusing on the great short walks of Tasmania. Although most of the walks are classified as ‘easy’, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- We educate all our guests on ‘Minimal Impact Bushwalking’ and the ‘Leave No Trace’ policy’s before entering our National Parks. We provide accurate interpretation and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests about how to treat wildlife with patience and respect.
- You are able to bring one piece of luggage for storage during day 2 between Launceston and Hobart, along with 1-day pack for use during the tour.
- Accommodation is NOT included with this 3 day tour pass. Please provide your accommodation details after booking.
What time does the tour start?
All our tours are scheduled to depart the city at 7.30am. Our first pick up is normally at 7.00am. Your pick up time will be confirmed at the time of booking depending on your hotel or hostel location.
We recommend arriving the night before you wish to begin your BIG 3 tour.
Are any meals included?
We do not supply lunch, snacks or beverages on our tours, but we do stop along the way for you to purchase food to suit your budget and taste. This is usually a Bakery style stop in a regional town along the way to the main destination for the day. You will then be able to enjoy a lunch break during the tour day, usually somewhere scenic and suitable for a rest stop. However, if you prefer to bring your own snacks, please feel free to do so.
How much luggage can I bring?
As we operate small group Active Day Tours, our tour vehicles are not equipped to handle excess luggage. On our Active Day Tours we expect that each traveller will have a day pack only to store your daily essentials such as drinks, jackets and sunscreen while on tour for the day. No other luggage is able to be carried on our day tours. If you are moving hotels or have onwards travels you will need to ensure this is stored for the day at your hotel/accommodation prior to boarding the tour bus. If you attend a tour with luggage without consultation with our Reservations Team prior to travel, you may be refused entry to the tour vehicle.
Is accommodation included?
No, all passengers will need to book this separately. Please provide your accommodation details to our reservations team after booking.
Accommodation is not included, however, we will pick up and drop off each day to select Hobart and Launceston central city Hotel or Hostel each day. If carrying your luggage is an issue, please ensure you are at a hotel that is included in our door-to-door pick-up schedule.
What time does the tour end?
On Day 3 we finish in Hobart around 6.00 pm. Most people choose to spend this night in Hobart and then continue with their onward travels the next day, alternatively, flights departing Hobart should be booked for 8.00 pm onwards.
Where do i get picked up each day?
We pick up and drop off each day to hotel/hostel accommodation, however, we have a select list of places that we do this. Please enquire regarding these hotels. If you are not staying at one of these hotels, such as an AirBnB or an excluded hotel, you will need to ensure you can walk with your luggage to/from your closest pick up location. We can help with all the logistics!