No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
This tour is perfect for a week-long west coast adventure from Perth. Our Perth to Exmouth tour also makes it easy for you as we include accommodation, meals, entry fees and so much more into the great value price of this West Coast trip.
5 Day 5 Night Perth To Exmouth Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $1245
Take a journey along Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for its stunning natural scenery, diverse wildlife and gorgeous beaches. You’ll get to experience the best nature has to offer on this Perth to Exmouth Tour. This tour has something for everyone!
The best Perth to Exmouth tour full of West Coast adventures!
Explore the magnificent wonder that is the West coast of Australia! Whether you’re meeting amazing whale sharks and manta rays, visiting the magnificent Pinnacles or abseiling in the Kalbarri National Park, this adventure of a lifetime has something for all types of travellers. With the expert knowledge and enthusiasm of our fantastic local guides, this experience will be one you won’t soon forget!
Autopia Tours: Perth to Exmouth Coral Coaster - Basic Dorm [PX6-B]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Explore the Pinnacles Desert
- The Murchison Gorge, Nature’s Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park
- Award-winning Aboriginal cultural tour
- Monkey Mia dolphin experience
- Coral Bay snorkelling and optional activities
Essential things to pack
- Insect repellent
- Small torch
- Closed walking shoes
- Warm clothes and rain jacket (winter)
- Water bottle
- Flip flops/thongs
Important Booking Info
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from guests this will include assisting with the preparation of meals and cleaning afterward.
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a daypack.
What time does the tour start?
Our central meeting point is 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay Street, Perth. However, there are alternative Perth pick up points which can be requested before departure which may be more convenient for you.
6:40am Fremantle Prison YHA, 7:10am Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 7:35am Hostel G, 7:40am Billabong Backpackers, 7:45am The Witches Hat Hostel, 8:05am Whitfords Train Station
** Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
What time does the tour end?
Check out on the Day 6 is at 10am in Exmouth.
What is the standard of accommodation?
Basic Dormitory and Single Room fares apply to Adults 18+ over, with shared bathroom facilities. Standard Private Rooms are available upon request. Standard Rooms are not available during WA school holidays.