No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Perfect if you are not keen on camping and want some comfort and air-con overnight but still love an adventure. Stay in resorts and motels in Kakadu National Park on tour.
4 day Kakadu Outback Adventure Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $1950
BOOK YOUR "TOP END ESCAPE" TODAY - For travel from 05 MAY 2022 to 27 Oct 2022.
Explore the floodplains of Ubirr, Twin and of Jim Jim Waterfalls, and Butterfly Gorge on our fully accommodated comfort adventure tour.
Join our 4 day Kakadu Tours from Darwin to journey into Kakadu National Park, and Nitmiluk National Park. Experience the wonders of Australia’s Top End on this tour.
You will stay in our comfortable Lodge Accommodation. No camping on this tour! This fully accommodated tour has you relaxing indoors in comfort each night after action-packed days of exploration, culture, and unmatched vistas.
Discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal rock art in the world, keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat. Visit spectacular waterfalls and cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna.
On this 4 day Kakadu Tours from Darwin, you will take in the landscape and waterfalls of Kakadu National Park and Edith Falls in Nitmiluk National Park. Our 4 day Kakadu tour from Darwin is the adventure of a lifetime, showcasing the very best Kakadu has to offer.
Kakadu Outback Adventure 4 Day (Twin Share)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Visit world heritage listed Kakadu National Park
- See an apex predator up close, on a billabong cruise
- Explore both Bowali and Warradjan cultural centers
- Internationally Protected Mamukala Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking sunset view over the Nadab Floodplain
- Be guided through two world-class Aboriginal rock art sites (Burrunkguy and Ubirr)
- Join an intimate Aboriginal cultural experience
- Adventure to Jim Jim or Twin Falls
- Relax at Maguk’s serene plunge pool
- Enjoy the hospitality of a classic gold mining township
- Discover the spectacular Edith Falls or Butterfly Gorge
- 2-3L Refillable water bottle
- 15kg overnight bag & small day pack
- hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- comfortable hiking shoes
- towel & swimwear
- all-weather clothing as days are hot and the evenings are cold
- tropical strength insect repellent
- spending money and camera to capture the scenic views.
- This Twin Ensuite fare price is Per Person for Adults or Children. Children aged between 12 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times. Solo passengers who book this fare option will be paired in a room with another traveler, where possible with the same gender but not guaranteed.
- Not suitable for infants or children 12 years and under, due to safety requirements and the level of fitness required to complete the walks.
Whats the weather going to be?
The weather in the Northern Territory can fluctuate and be extreme. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 50+ degrees Celsius in the dry season and in the evening the temperature drops dramatically. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the time of year you are traveling and have packed adequate clothing. In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
How fit do I need to be on tour?
A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 6km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. Length of walks may vary and will be at the guide’s discretion. This terrain is not suitable for mobility-impaired travelers, wheelchairs, walkers, or strollers.