No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Did you know that our sunset Uluru tour is the most popular Uluru tours? Get ready for one of the best Australian travel experiences of your life!
Sunset Uluru BBQ
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Experience the Magic of an Uluru Sunset BBQ on our sunset Uluru experience.
Want to see Uluru at its best? Join our Sunset Uluru BBQ tour. It’s on your bucket list: an unforgettable Uluru sunset. Enjoy a true Aussie BBQ with a backdrop of the stunning and sacred Uluru (previously known as Ayers Rock).
Climb aboard our luxury, air-conditioned coach, and immerse yourself in the stunning surrounds of Uluru as you head out on your sunset BBQ adventure. You’ll discover more about Australia’s iconic Red Centre region on a guided tour by our knowledgeable driver guide and you’ll also have time to enjoy a cold drink and soak up the atmosphere at one of the most breathtaking destinations in the world.
Our Sunset Uluru tours are available for all ages groups and are suitable for a range of diets including vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free. Tours leave from Ayers Rock Resort daily.
Experience sunset over Uluru on an unforgettable, outback adventure!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Sunset Uluru BBQ$109Add to Package ($109)
Add to Package ($175)
Add to Package ($175)
4 Day Uluru Tour$1,093Add to Package ($1,093)
Total Price: $1,552Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- This item: Sunset Uluru BBQ($109)
- 1 Day Palm Valley Tour($175)
- 1 Day West MacDonnell Ranges Tour($175)
- 4 Day Uluru Tour($1,093)
What To Bring
- Sunset Uluru
- Uluru Sunset with a glass of sparkling wine
- Sunset Dinner – Outback BBQ
- Proof of booking (can include the e-version delivered to your email)
- Water bottle
- Hat (wide-brimmed is best)
- Casual and comfortable clothing (cool, light clothing is best in summer and warm clothing for winter)
- Cash for purchasing dot painting directly from artists at sunset when available.
- Please note Uluru park entry pass is not included in the cost of the tour. The price is $38 per person. You can purchase a ticket after we pick you up, at the national park entry station.
How many people are on each tour?
We can have up to a maximum of 70 people at the sunset BBQ. You will travel in a comfortable air-conditioned bus.
Can my dietary requirements be accommodated?
We are able to cater for one of the following special dietary requests upon request at time of booking: vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free.
If you have a food allergy (e.g. peanuts) please advise at the time of booking and carry any necessary medication with you on tour.
What are the rules for BYO drinks
At dinner, water and juice are served as well as sparkling wine. For beer or other beverages, you are welcome to bring 2-3 drinks. We recommend giving these to your guide at pick up and they will put it in the cooler box for you to enjoy with dinner.