No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
This 2 day 1 night sailing adventure on the British Defender exploring the Whitsundays is one of the must do items on everyones Australia bucket list.
2 day / 1 night Adventure Sailing
- Trip Styles: Budget
Experience the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands with a guided sailing tour, including a bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout, a visit to Whitehaven Beach, snorkeling on fringing coral reefs, and stunning sunsets.
Experience an impressive 2 day 1 night Maxi Sailing Adventure which are designed for for 18 – 35s and young at heart travellers.
This sailing tour offers you a social experience with a group of like-minded travelers. On this tour you will explore the amazing Whitehaven Beach and go snorkeling at two locations on the fringing coral reefs, plus go on guided bushwalks on the islands.
Yachts are 22 to 24 metres long and offer plenty of space to relax on deck or below. Large shade awnings roll out when at anchor.
British Defender was built to race in the 1990/91 Whitbread Around The World Race – the premier ocean racing event. Today it’s kitted out for your comfort with spacious cabins configured with bunks and private doubles.
Two dining areas offer below decks dining areas and there are 3 showers and toilets.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Hill Inlet Lookout: The guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout offers breathtaking views of the world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
- Whitehaven Beach: This pristine beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with its unique silica sand and crystal-clear waters.
- Snorkeling on fringing coral reefs: The Whitsunday Islands are home to a variety of marine life, including tropical fish, turtles, and other creatures. Snorkeling offers an up-close and personal experience with these amazing creatures.
- Sunset views: The tour offers spectacular views of the sunset over the Whitsundays, which is a mesmerizing experience.
- Meeting new people: The tour provides an opportunity to meet new people, share stories, and make new friends while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Whitsunday Islands.
Essential things to pack
- Hat & sunscreen
- Motion sickness tablets
- Water bottle
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof jacket
- Insect repellent
Important Booking Info
- British Defender has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages.
- Please pack in a soft sided zipless bag.
- What to bring: clothes, beach and bath towel, toiletries, hat, swimwear, sunscreen, jacket/sweater, camera, sunglasses, runners or sandals for island walks.