No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
7 Day Wildlife and Nature Perth to Exmouth Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
For travel in 2023 see our 7 Day Perth to Exmouth Tour.
Join us on the 7 Day West Coast Wildlife and Nature Experience Perth to Exmouth Tour. This small-group tour is designed for the up-close and personal wildlife experience.
Ruby red cliffs towering above turquoise seas, unique rock formations rising from the desert sands, and abundant wildlife roaming freely across the landscape – this seven-day tour will showcase the remote West Coast at its very best.
This small-group tour with up to 18 passengers includes Dolphin feeding at Monkey Mia, hiking to Nature’s Window within the Kalbarri National Park, Lobster Shack behind the scenes tour, swimming in the clear waters of Coral Bay, strolling amongst The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park – and so much more. The package includes six nights of quality 3-star accommodation, a tour guide, and daily breakfast and dinners.
Optional activities include swimming with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef, an encounter with majestic manta rays, and a stay at Sal Salis Wilderness Resort, where the outback meets the reef.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($3,895)
Add to Package ($475)
Total Price: $4,370Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Discover the wildlife & wonder of WA’s Coral Coast
- Explore the Crystal Caves in Yanchep National Park
- Marvel at the weathered limestone pillars ‘The Pinnacles’ in Nambung National Park
- Feel inspired by the stunning gorges of Kalbarri National Park
- Hike to Nature’s Window and the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Explore the newly-opened Kalbarri Skywalk at the Inyaka Wookai Watju site
- Stroll through the Shark Bay World Heritage Area
- Get up close with the dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Visit the beautiful Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay
- Marvel at ancient Stromatolites in Shark Bay
- Wander along Shell Beach, made of trillions of tiny shells
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Coral Coast
- Stroll along the blinding white sands of Coral Bay
- Enjoy a guided walk along the Coral Bay Walk Way
- Explore the laid back town of Exmouth at leisure
- Swim at Turquoise Bay in Cape Range National Park
- Join the possibilities of swim in the Ningaloo Reef ecosystem
- Spot whales during the season
- Enjoy a behind the scenes tour of Lobster Shack
- Water bottle
- Warm and wet weather clothing including hat, towel and swimwear
- Insect repellent
- Money for meals or optional purchases
- Departures for 2023 being currently planned. Ask us for more details.
How do i get back to Perth after the tour?
We recommend flying from Exmouth (Learmonth) back to Perth once the tour ends. Or stay in Exmouth for a couple of extra nights to relax.
This was a great small group tour with an easygoing and knowledgeable tour driver/guide - Gus. We found the tour to be well paced. The accommodation was excellent. The food was very good. - some breakfasts being too much food, we felt. We enjoyed all the sites visited. It was unfortunate that the sea excursions in Coral Bay and Exmouth were cancelled due to the windy weather. Overall, a very enjoyable experience.
Age Group: 65 - 75
0 people found this usefulthumb_up