No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
7 Day Wildlife and Nature Perth to Exmouth Tour
- Brand: Comfort
**$200 OFF** 19th June departure. Now only $2695. BOOK NOW!
Join us on the 7 Day West Coast Wildlife and Nature Experience Perth to Exmouth Tour. This small-group tour is designed for the up-close and personal wildlife experience.
Ruby red cliffs towering above turquoise seas, unique rock formations rising from the desert sands, and abundant wildlife roaming freely across the landscape – this seven-day tour will showcase the remote West Coast at its very best.
This small-group tour with up to 18 passengers includes Dolphin feeding at Monkey Mia, hiking to Nature’s Window within the Kalbarri National Park, Lobster Shack behind the scenes tour, swimming in the clear waters of Coral Bay, strolling amongst The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park – and so much more. The package includes six nights of quality 3-star accommodation, a tour guide, and daily breakfast and dinners.
Optional activities include swimming with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef, an encounter with majestic manta rays, and a stay at Sal Salis Wilderness Resort, where the outback meets the reef.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Discover the wildlife & wonder of WA’s Coral Coast
- Explore the Crystal Caves in Yanchep National Park
- Marvel at the weathered limestone pillars ‘The Pinnacles’ in Nambung National Park
- Feel inspired by the stunning gorges of Kalbarri National Park
- Hike to Nature’s Window and the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Explore the newly-opened Kalbarri Skywalk at the Inyaka Wookai Watju site
- Stroll through the Shark Bay World Heritage Area
- Get up close with the dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Visit the beautiful Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay
- Marvel at ancient Stromatolites in Shark Bay
- Wander along Shell Beach, made of trillions of tiny shells
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Coral Coast
- Stroll along the blinding white sands of Coral Bay
- Enjoy a guided walk along the Coral Bay Walk Way
- Explore the laid back town of Exmouth at leisure
- Swim at Turquoise Bay in Cape Range National Park
- Join the possibilities of swim in the Ningaloo Reef ecosystem
- Spot whales during the season
- Enjoy a behind the scenes tour of Lobster Shack
- Water bottle
- Warm and wet weather clothing including hat, towel and swimwear
- Insect repellent
- Money for meals or optional purchases
- Departures for 2022: Sunday 27th Mar 2022 to Saturday 02nd Apr 2022
Sunday 24th Apr 2022 t0 Saturday 30th April 2022
Sunday 08th May 2022 to Saturday 14th May 2022
Sunday 05th Jun 2022 to Saturday 11th Jun 2022
Sunday 19th Jun 2022 to Saturday 25th Jun 2022
Sunday 17th Jul 2022 to Saturday 23rd Jul 2022
How do i get back to Perth after the tour?
We recommend flying from Exmouth (Learmonth) back to Perth once the tour ends. Or stay in Exmouth for a couple of extra nights to relax.