No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Western Australia is well known for its majestic natural beauty: the rugged coastline, the coral reefs, and the vast, sunburnt national parks.
7 Day Wildlife and Nature Exmouth to Perth Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Introducing our epic 7 Day West Coast Wildlife and Nature Experience Exmouth to Perth Tour. Ruby red cliffs towering above turquoise seas, unique rock formations rising from the desert sands, and abundant wildlife roaming freely across the landscape – this seven-day tour will showcase the remote West Coast at its very best.
This small-group comfort Exmouth to Perth tour with up to 18 passengers includes Dolphin feeding at Monkey Mia, hiking to Nature’s Window within the Kalbarri National Park, Lobster Shack behind the scenes tour, swimming in the clear waters of Coral Bay, strolling amongst The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park – and so much more.
The tour includes six nights of quality 3-star accommodation, a tour guide, and daily breakfast and dinners. Travel over 7 days of adventure and beautiful nature. Fly to Exmouth (Learmonth) to meet the tour and traverse back to Perth over 7 days of adventure and beautiful nature. This is a comfortable tour experience on the west coast.
Optional activities on our Exmouth to Perth comfort tour include swimming with whale sharks at Ningaloo Reef, an encounter with majestic manta rays, and a stay at Sal Salis Wilderness Resort, where the outback meets the reef.
This is a wonderful trip for nature enthusiasts and wildlife photographers alike, traversing the wild west coast of Australia over 7 days. Join us for a nature and wildlife west coast experience.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Total Price: $3,450Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
What To Bring
- Discover the wildlife & wonder of WA’s Coral Coast
- Explore the Crystal Caves in Yanchep National Park
- Marvel at the weathered limestone pillars ‘The Pinnacles’ in Nambung National Park
- Feel inspired by the stunning gorges of Kalbarri National Park
- Hike to Nature’s Window and the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Explore the newly-opened Kalbarri Skywalk at the Inyaka Wookai Watju site
- Stroll through the Shark Bay World Heritage Area
- Get up close with the dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Visit the beautiful Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay
- Marvel at ancient Stromatolites in Shark Bay
- Wander along Shell Beach, made of trillions of tiny shells
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Coral Coast
- Stroll along the blinding white sands of Coral Bay
- Enjoy a guided walk along the Coral Bay Walk Way
- Explore the laid back town of Exmouth at leisure
- Swim at Turquoise Bay in Cape Range National Park
- Join the possibilities of swim in the Ningaloo Reef ecosystem
- Spot whales during the season
- Water bottle
- Warm and wet weather clothing including hat, towel and swimwear
- Insect repellent
- Money for meals or optional purchases
We thoroughly enjoyed this trip. It was well structured and our driver / tour guide, Gus was organised and professional. Distances travelled on some days were at the limits of what was comfortable given the size of the bus (we could have used a little more leg-room), but we were fortunate that there was a total of only 8 passengers, so appreciate that the tour went ahead, and the extra space we had.. Accommodation at each location was comfortable and clean and we certainly didn't go hungry.. The coastline and scenery on this trip is stunning and snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef was a highlight. We were blessed with wonderful weather and would certainly recommend this tour at this time of year.
0 people found this usefulthumb_up