No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Our popular tour is perfect for a long weekend from Perth, just a 4 day adventure to see the best of Western Australia. Our Perth to Monkey Mia tour also makes it easy for you, the travellers, as we are including accommodation, meals, entry fees and so much more into the great value price of this Monkey Mia tour.
4 Day Perth To Monkey Mia Return
Visit some of Western Australia’s most famous icons without having to venture too far from the capital of Perth. This four-day adventure takes in the striking Pinnacles, the beautiful Kalbarri National Park, the ancient Stromatolite rock formations and the friendly dolphin locals of Monkey Mia giving you a great taste of the wonderful west.
This tour visits the best of WA in just 4 days! See some of Australia’s iconic wildlife with hopping Kangaroos as soon as you leave Perth and head into the outback of Western Australia, Emus and giant Pelicans in the Shark Bay region, plus those friendly Dolphins at Monkey Mia.
Food is included on this tour along with some unique Australian accommodation. Our groups are kept small so you can get to know your tour mates and learn plenty from our informative and dedicated guides.
Autopia Tours: Perth to Monkey Mia Coastal Loop - Basic Dorm [MM4-B]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Explore the Pinnacles Desert
- The Murchison Gorge, Nature’s Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park
- Award-winning Aboriginal cultural tour
- Monkey Mia dolphins
- See Aussie wildlife at Greenough Wildlife Park
- Sand boarding the Lancelin sand dunes
Essential things to pack
- Insect repellent
- Small torch
- Closed walking shoes
- Warm clothes and rain jacket (winter)
- Water bottle
- Flip flops/thongs
Important Booking Info
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from guests this will include assisting with the preparation of meals and cleaning afterward.
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under. Children aged between 6 and 17 years old are required to stay in a shared private room and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
Luggage should be restricted to 15kg in a soft bag or backpack plus a daypack.
What time does the tour start?
Our central meeting point is 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay Street, Perth. However, there are alternative Perth pick up points which can be requested before departure which may be more convenient for you.
6:40am Fremantle Prison YHA, 7:10am Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, 7:25am Criterion Hotel, 7:35am Hostel G, 7:40am Billabong Backpackers, 7:45am The Witches Hat Hostel, 8:05am Whitfords Train Station
** Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
What time does the tour end?
Return time to Perth is between 1:30pm – 6:30pm on Day 4.
What is the standard of accommodation?
Basic Dormitory and Single Room fares apply to Adults 18+ over, with shared bathroom facilities. Standard Private Rooms are available upon request. Standard Rooms are not available during WA school holidays.