No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Meet like-minded people and embrace the true essence of this all-inclusive yoga retreat.
4 Day Margaret River Yoga retreat from Perth
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Modern-day life is chaotic. Escape to the Margaret River region and seek solace on a regenerating wellness and yoga retreat from Perth.
Our Margaret River Yoga retreat from Perth allows you to embrace tranquility and nature. Embark on a Wellness Yoga retreat offering rest and relaxation in the South West Region.
Unplug and get away from the modern stresses of life by surrounding yourself with the nurturing forces of nature in Margaret River.
Practice yoga and meditation to open your heart and mind. Unleash your inner adventurer on rewarding hikes and nourish your body with the regions freshest local produce. Take a skincare making workshop, a spice masterclass with world-renowned Sarina Kamini, and enjoy some wine and gin tasting. Stay in our glamping tents for an at one with nature experience.
Awaken your senses during transformative experiences on white sandy beaches, rockpools, and ancient forests.
Join our new ‘wellness adventure to connect with mind, body and Country, as you immerse yourself in the region. Namaste.
1. How many are travelling?
2. Select a date
3. Looks awesome!!! Book it!
Yoga Retreat from Perth (Glamping - Dbl/Twin)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
Add to Package ($1,420)
Add to Package ($2,695)
Add to Package ($4,955)
Total Price: $9,070Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- Glamping at the award-winning permaculture farm Fair Harvest
- Yoga and sound meditation sessions in beautiful surrounds
- SUP yoga with a renowned yogini in Geographe Bay
- Spice Masterclass with Sarina, The Spice Mistress
- Hike along the Cape to Cape Track with a local healer and meditation expert
- Natural skincare making workshop
- Behind the scenes tour and tasting at iconic Ginaversity
- Traverse the ridges of Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park
- Learn all about sourdough at One Table Farm
- Taste the wine and produce of Margaret River
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements when you book.
- Camping on this tour is in triple-share luxury Bell Glamping Tents by Wild Goose Camping. Tents come with foam mattresses and a few luxuries to help you feel at home. Linens and towels are provided.
- Tent Upgrade Fees: If you are travelling solo, you will share with two other people in a triple tent. If you are travelling with one other person, you can choose to upgrade to a Twin (2 single beds) or a Double (1 double bed). This costs an extra $90 per person. If you would like a private tent, this costs an additional $360. Accommodation upgrade fees can be added during the booking process just contact us to find out more.
- As the nature of this tour is to disconnect, Wi-Fi is generally not available.
- Yoga Experience & Fitness: No yoga experience is required for this tour. The yoga instructors will cater to all levels. However, a moderate level of fitness is needed as we embark on hikes between 4km – 8km during the tour. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet.
- This tour does require a helping hand from passengers from time to time. That might be helping at meal time or doing the dishes. Our Guides will really appreciate it!
- Bags are restricted to 1 × 15kg backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage.
- As part of our COVID-Safe protocols, all passengers must complete online check-in, including a ‘Fit for Travel’ self-declaration to confirm they are free from illness. This is mandatory and must be completed at the latest 24 hours before departure.