No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Enjoy our nature and wildlife focused full-day Pinnacles tour with Yanchep National Park. The most popular day tour from Perth is our Pinnacles day tour. This tour is great for families with children 4 years old and over who marvel at the big limestone structures and love seeing the Kangaroos.
1 Day Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Wildlife Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $145
This tour is currently taking a break and will be back in January 2022
A day tour from Perth that takes you up the coast north of Western Australia to the Pinnacles Desert to marvel at the limestone formations. Visit Yanchep National Park.
Today you will travel north of Perth to visit some of Western Australia’s most unique attractions- The Pinnacles.
First stop from Perth is a visit the Yanchep National Park. Here you get to explore the natural bushland and look out for Koalas and Kangaroos.
You will then explore the Pinnacles with your experienced local tour guide giving you all the facts about this strange landmark, keep your eyes open for other great photographic moments. Marvel at the Pinnacles in the golden twilight hour before sunset.
After a leisurely stroll around the limestone Pinnacles pillars, you will see the colours start to change as the sunsets.
All entrance fees and National Park fees are included in this great value day tour. Our tour truly maximizes your time so you get the most time at the Pinnacles. We depart on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays year round.
Group size is on our Pinnacles Day Tour limited to 24 on this tour to keep it small and so you can get to know your knowledgeable guide over the day.
Book your one day adventure to the Pinnacles today!
Pinnacles Sunset Dinner & Stargazing (PN-S)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
Essential things to pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Hat and sunscreen.
Important Booking Info
- Luggage limit is a small carry-on bag.
- Sandboarding is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Please advise us of any medical or mobility issues prior to booking this Pinnacles tour.
- Children allowed on this tour for 3 years and above. Suitable for those up to 60 years old only. If you are over 60 please check out our Pinnacles and Swan Valley Day tour.
- You must be able to walk on the unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Our one-day Pinnacles desert tour from Perth, Western Australia is the most popular day trip here at Real Aussie Adventures. We get booked up well in advance, so get in quick to secure your spot.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Perth hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Yes, we pick up in Fremantle. Let us know which pick up location in Perth or Fremantle suits you at the time of booking. Please be ready and waiting 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Pick up Locations:Fremantle Prison YHA – 10.00am
Rendezvous Hotel Perth – 10.30am
Ambassador Hotel – 10.35am
Criterion Hotel – 10.40am
Perth 178 Backpackers – 10.45am
Old Swan Barracks – 10.50am
Billabong Backpackers – 10.55am
Witches Hat Hostel – 11.00am