No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
When better time to visit the 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road than at Sunset. Amazing!
1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset and Chocolates Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $130
See Aussie wildlife, check out magnificent surf beaches, nibble on free chocolate samples, take a walk in an ancient rainforest, and witness the marvel that is the 12 Apostles as the sun sets on the horizon.
Tour the Great Ocean Road and the amazing Shipwreck Coast at Sunset! Watch the sunset over the majestic features and take it all in.
Enjoy one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives and finish the day watching the sunset behind the 12 Apostles! Leaving Melbourne around lunchtime, we follow the Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour alongside some of southern Australia’s most beautiful surf beaches, with awesome photo opportunities and Australian wildlife encounters. Visiting the brand new and stunning Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, where we enjoy the delicious complimentary chocolate samples. Along the way stop to see koalas in the wild. Take time for a stroll along the beach at Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell National Park – before finishing the day at the iconic limestone stacks the 12 Apostles for a picturesque sunset.
Great Ocean Road Sunset & Chocolates Tour [GORS-B]
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Romantic sunset views over the iconic 12 Apostles
- Visit the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie for tastings
- Stop at Memorial Arch Great Ocean Road Sign
- Explore Apollo Bay Coastal Village
- See every vantage point of the 12 Apostles Lookout
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge, Island Archway & the Razorback
Essential things to pack
- Water Bottle
- Warm clothing
- Swimmers (summer months)
- Money for lunch and dinner
Important Booking Info
- Please only bring a Small day pack with you on tour (Not suitable for Backpacks/Suitcase/Prams/Wheelchairs/Pushers)
- At Autopia Tours, we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on all of our Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to our region and the species that call it home.
- Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
- Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
- All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
Is this tour family friendly?
Yes, this tour can cater for children of all ages.
How much luggage can I bring on tour?
We allow only small day packs on board. We have no storage facilities for large backpacks, suitcases or other items.
What time does the tour start?
11:30am at the Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders St Cnr Market St Melbourne. Please arrive 5-10 mins prior to your nominated pickup location, so as not to delay or miss your tour.
There are other pick up locations on request. Please see your tour details after confirmation.
What time does the tour end?
We aim to be back in Melbourne city centre at approx midnight.