No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Fancy an adventure? Take a long weekend break from the mainland and fly to Launceston and back from Hobart for 4 days of nature loving paradise. Explore the amazing East Coast of Tassie with a small group of soon to be friends and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, even if its just for a little while!
4 Day Fab Launceston to Hobart Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Take in Tasmania’s hot-spots on a budget as we journey from Launceston to Hobart along Tasmania’s spectacular East Coast before visits to the delightful Bruny Island and Port Arthur Historic Site.
Explore some of Tasmania’s fabulous white sandy beaches on our Launceston to Hobart road trip. See the best bits of the East Coast. Bay of Fires, Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay. Enjoy the knowledge and expertise of our incredible local guides whilst experiencing all that the East Coast of Tasmania has to offer.
Meet the endangered Tasmanian devils at a wildlife sanctuary, stay overnight in Bicheno, home to the little penguins and tick some things of your bucket list by traveling to the amazing Bruny Island and the World Heritage-listed Port Arthur.
Join our 4 day Launceston to Hobart tour for your Tasmanian adventure.
Great East 4
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Bay of Fires
- St Helens
- Tasmanian devils
- Freycinet National Park
- Wineglass Bay
- Bruny Island
- Adventure Bay
- Port Arthur
Essential things to pack
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
Important Booking Info
- In Tasmania, we wish to acknowledge the palawa and pakana as the Traditional custodians of the land and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
- This tour is Advanced eco-certified. Our tour aims for minimal impact, leave no trace principles. Accredited with Parks and Wildlife Tasmania and Accredited Tourism Business Australia, we hold Eco Certified Tourism Green Travel Leader and Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation Certification.
- We are also ROC (Respect Our Culture) Certified.
- All transport provided in our modern and economical turbo diesel vehicles.
- Where possible we use locally owned accommodation and eat in local establishments that source their produce close to home.
- Hostel Dorm style accommodation is based on same-gender dormitory rooms with shared same-gender bathrooms.
- Motel style accommodation is based on private Motel rooms or self-contained Cabins with private bathroom facilities. If booking a Twin or Double accommodation option, a minimum of 2 persons is required. We are unable to match up single travellers into a Twin-share option.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring up to 20kg of luggage to be stored in our trailer while traveling, we advise you to bring a day pack for access to day-to-day items.
Can I be dropped off at the airport?
If you have a flight out later than 7.30 pm, we can drop you directly at Hobart airport on the last day of the tour.
What time does the tour start and end?
Pick up from Launceston CBD Hostels or Motels at approx 7:00AM on day 1. Drop off back in Hobart at approx 5:30PM on day 4.
How much spending money do I need to bring?
Please allow enough spending money for meals and drinks not included on the itinerary, as well as any souvenirs or extra’s you may want to purchase throughout the tour.