No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Step back in time as you hike through temperate rainforests, enjoy plethora of amazing wildlife and traverse untouched wilderness on Tasmania’s wild West Coast.
3 Day Wild West Coast Hobart To Launceston Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
- Price From: $455
Highlights include exploring the Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park, walking at the base of the tallest trees in Australia, witnessing unspoilt ancient wilderness in the Tarkine and driving along one of the country’s most scenic roads.
Join us Hobart to Launceston on our West Coast Tasmania tour. Marvel at the rugged unspoiled forests and mountains of the west coast which include Mt Field, Lake St Clair, and world famous Cradle Mountain. World heritage wilderness, prehistoric rainforests, Tasmania’s tallest waterfall and the ancient elegance of Cradle Mountain.
Come and explore the amazing National Parks on Tasmania’s West coast on this tour. Enjoy the picture-perfect wilderness of Tasmania. The rugged wild west of Tasmania awaits you on our 3 day West Coast Tasmania tour.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Huge trees at Mt Field National Park
- Picturesque west coast village of Strahan
- Guided hike at stunning Cradle Mountain
- Windswept beaches, wild rivers and unique cave formations of Tarkine Rainforest.
Essential things to pack
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)
Important Booking Info
- In Tasmania, we wish to acknowledge the palawa and pakana as the Traditional custodians of the land and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
- This tour is Advanced eco-certified. Our tour aims for minimal impact, leave no trace principles. Accredited with Parks and Wildlife Tasmania and Accredited Tourism Business Australia, we hold Eco Certified Tourism Green Travel Leader and Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation Certification.
- We are also ROC (Respect Our Culture) Certified.
- All transport provided in our modern and economical turbo diesel vehicles.
- Where possible we use locally owned accommodation and eat in local establishments that source their produce close to home.
- Hostel Dorm style accommodation is based on same-gender dormitory rooms with shared same-gender bathrooms.
- Motel style accommodation is based on private Motel rooms or self-contained Cabins with private bathroom facilities. If booking a Twin or Double accommodation option, a minimum of 2 persons is required. We are unable to match up single travellers into a Twin-share option.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring up to 20kg of luggage to be stored in our trailer while traveling, we advise you to bring a day pack for access to day-to-day items.
What time does the tour start and end?
Pick up from Launceston CBD Hostels or Motels at approx 7:00AM on day 1. Drop off back in Hobart at approx 5:30PM on day 3.
How much spending money do I need to bring?
lease allow enough spending money for meals and drinks not included on the itinerary, as well as any souvenirs or extra’s you may want to purchase throughout the tour.