No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Bruny Island Full Day Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $235
Day tour to Bruny Island including a 3 hour Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise.
Take a Full Day Tour and spend a day on Bruny Island, including return guided bus tour, morning tea, lunch and our award-winning 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Cruise alongside some of Australia’s highest sea cliffs, beneath towering crags
- Drift up close to listen to the awesome ‘Breathing Rock’
- Enter deep sea caves, pass through the narrow gap between the coast and ‘The Monument’
- Feel the power of nature at the point where the Tasman Sea meets the might of the Southern Ocean.
- Search for the abundant coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds.
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise – warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended.
- And don’t forget your camera!
- The Full Day Tour departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre. This is situated on Hobart’s waterfront on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge. Please check-in by 7.30am for an 7.45am departure.