No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Designed for everyone, our wellness experiences are about letting go of the stresses of everyday life and tuning in to your own needs. Bliss out during daily yoga and meditation sessions.
4 Day Fleurieu Peninsula Yoga retreat from Adelaide
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $2350
Get away from the stresses of everyday life over four days filled with yoga, meditation, nutritious food and nature.
Our four-day holistic yoga retreat in the Fleurieu Peninsula is the ultimate soul-shake-up. Rediscover your optimal state of physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing. Join this yoga retreat in Adelaide and visit the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula home to the Mclaren Vale wine region.
Greet each new day with morning yoga, experience the transformative power of meditation, and learn to nourish your body through ancient cooking techniques. Tame your soul in wild landscapes as you hike bushland, roam secluded beaches, and kayak along rugged coastline then unwind at your luxury accommodation nestled in nature.
Fleurieu Peninsula yoga retreat and some Mclaren Vale wine tasting on tour is a perfect balance. Our Fleurieu Peninsula Yoga Retreat is the ultimate refuge for those needing to relax and reset.
4-Day Yoga Retreat from Adelaide - Fleurieu Peninsula (Glamping - Dbl/Twin)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
- Daily restorative yoga in beautiful surrounds
- Meditation course with expert Sam Healey
- Sea kayaking along picturesque Rapid Bay coastline
- Nourishing Ayurvedic cooking class and dinner
- Roaming through untouched pockets of bushland in Deep Creek Conservation Park
- Exclusive wine and produce tastings at the region’s best cellar doors and restaurants
- Luxury glamping or country retreat at Lapito House
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements when you book.
- Accommodation on this tour is at the exclusive Lapito House, where you can choose from a room in the house or a glamping tent under the stars. Glamping Tents include spring coil beds, bedding, towels, soft furnishing and lights.
- Yoga Experience & Fitness: No yoga experience is required for this tour. The yoga instructors will cater to all levels.
- Bags are restricted to 1 × 15kg backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage.
- As part of our COVID-Safe protocols, all passengers must complete online check-in, including a ‘Fit for Travel’ self-declaration to confirm they are free from illness. This is mandatory and must be completed at the latest 24 hours before departure.
- This tour requires a minimum of six people to operate.