No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Enjoy a leisure day in the Barossa Valley. Depart the city early and drive through the Adelaide hills, stop off for a coffee in Williamstown – gateway to the Barossa Valley!
1 Day Barossa Valley Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $149
A day out filled with wine tasting and some of the best wineries in Australia, not just the Barossa Valley.
Travel to the Barossa Valley and marvel at its stunning vineyards and Bavarian influences. Breathe in the fresh air and the beauty of the Adelaide Hills, dotted with peaceful villages wrapped in leafy greenness. On our 1 Day Barossa Premium Tour.
A day of wine tasting and gourmet pizzas in the world-famous Barossa Valley wine region, including Jacob’s Creek and Lambert Estate Wines.
A wonderful wine tour.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
- Visit the world’s largest Rocking Horse and the amazing Whispering Wall
- Educational wine tasting presentation Jacob’s Creek Winery
- Stop at four wineries for wine tasting
- Hearty Aussie barbeque lunch
- Menglers’s Hill Lookout for a view across the valley
Essential things to pack
Important Booking Info