No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
A holiday in South Australia to discover beaches, wineries, wildlife and more.
6 Day Adelaide, Kangaroo Island and Barossa Valley Package
- Trip Styles: Comfort
Enjoy a holiday in South Australia on our 6-day package, 4-star hotel accommodation, An overnight visit to Kangaroo Island and a day in the Barossa Valley.
Gastronomy of the Barossa Valley and amazing wildlife on Kangaroo Island. Spend 6 days visiting South Australia’s bucket list-worthy destinations – Kangaroo Island and the Barossa Valley wine region on our 6 day South Australia itinerary. Base yourself at our hotel in Adelaide and discover the best SA has to offer.
Explore the historic, cultural, and gourmet delights of vibrant Adelaide and then climb aboard the SeaLink ferry for a trip over to beautiful Kangaroo Island. On the island, you will marvel at wild sea lions within the Seal Bay Conservation Park and Flinders Chase National Park.
This package then includes a full-day tour to the Barossa Valley wine region. You will visit four celebrated local vineyards and cellar doors, plus take in stunning views of the region atop Menglers Hill Lookout.
With five nights in 4-star hotel accommodation, experienced tour guides, and ferries, this is 6 day Adelaide itinerary is worth raising a glass to!
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
- Enjoy a taste of 2 South Australian icons
- Sample the flavours and culture of vibrant Adelaide at leisure
- Discover the wine region of Barossa Valley on a full day tour
- Enjoy 4 wine tastings and cellar door tours
- Be delighted by a local lunch in the Barossa Valley
- Discover the wildlife, national parks and rugged coastline of Kangaroo Island
- Visit the Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Explore world famous Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Walk amongst Australian sea lions with a National Park Ranger
- Tour the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Taste a local lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Spot koalas, penguins, kangaroos and wallabies
- Stop at the Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain for an interactive, and inspiring experience
- Visit Clifford’s Honey Farm, a multi-generational favourite
- Taste homemade honey and honey ice-cream
- Discover the untamed wonder of Flinders Chase National Park
- Walk around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Visit Kangaroo Island Spirits a well know South Australia’s boutique distillery*
- Enjoy a wine tasting at False Cape Wines cellar door
Essential things to pack
- For solo travellers a mandatory single supplement applies: $430
- Surcharges: Please note: Dates within the below travel periods incur a high season surcharge of $100 per person. 4 September 2022 – 20 November 2022 and 5 February 2023 – 26 March 2023.
An amazingly well organised and well structured trip encompassing so many gorgeous locations and sights. Along the way we met fabulous tour guides who were friendly, charismatic and super knowledgeable. We were able to experience so much fantastic food, wine and gorgeous scenery that we did not want it to end!
Age Group: 24 - 24
Great trip to Kangaroo Island, wonderful local guide with great knowledge of Island. Top notch accommodation and breakfasts. I was sick with flu and couldn't go on the Barossa Valley Tour so cant comment of this excursion - however the rest of this Tour certainly lived up to my expectations and even excelled them. Would reccommend this tour to all. Many thanks, S.Rowlands
Age Group: 75 -
Great value - as a mature solo traveller I felt secure and well looked after