No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Take two action packed days to visit Fraser Island on our fun guided tour to see Lake Mckenzie, Maheno Shipwreck, Indian Head and Eli Creek.
2 Day K’Gari Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $379
A great way to see the highlights Fraser Island from Rainbow Beach staying at Eurong Beach Resort on Fraser Island in comfortable lodge accommodation.
So many highlights on our 2 day Fraser Island tour. One of the best spots on Fraser Island is Lake McKenzie, the most famous of all of the Fraser Island attractions, notable for its size, its crystal clear freshwater, the surrounding pure white sand. The water is a stunning vivid blue, and the pure-silica sand is soft underfoot. The sand is so fine it is ideal for skin exfoliation. Grab a handful and give yourself a little spa treatment. The water is slightly acidic from decaying plants this limits the viability of aquatic life but in no way affects the pleasure of a well-earned swim.
Join us on this 2 day guided tour of Fraser Island to enjoy the highlights of 75 Mile Beach, Maheno Shipwreck, Indian Head, Eli Creek and Lake McKenzie in a large and comfortable 4WD vehicle.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- View the majestic Maheno Ship wreck
- Appreciate the beauty of Eli Creek boardwalk and enjoy the freshwater streams flowing into the ocean
- Stunning Indian Head lookout to view white sand desert, the beach and ocean, spot dolphins, sharks, turtles, manta rays, sharks and whales
- Lake McKenzie, relax on its sandy white beaches or take a dip in its crystal clear blue waters.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands stop to take a picture of these heavenly dunes
Essential things to pack
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
Important Booking Info
- This tour is suitable for children from 4 years old. Family rates are available on request
- Double/Twin/Triple accommodation is available for passengers who book and travel together. Single travelers may select Multi-Share or Single room option. Ask us for more details.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage should be restricted to 15 kg per person in a soft bag or backpack with a small day pack for easy access to a camera, sunblock etc.