No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
3 Day Fraser Island 4WD Camping Tour
- Trip Styles: Budget
Camping on Fraser Island is a truly Australian experience that you can’t afford to miss
3 Day Fraser Island 4WD Camping Tour from Rainbow Beach or Noosa
3 Days 2 Nights. Whether you’re an adventure seeker, driven by insatiable wanderlust or simply a lover of nature & the great outdoors, K’gari is the perfect destination for all travellers. It’s an adventure you’ll never forget.
Self Drive 4WD Safari (Ex Noosa or Rainbow)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- 4×4 Safari where you can drive!
- Extra time on Fraser Island, stop at iconic locations
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Champagne Pools, Eli Creek and much more
- Swim, explore and drive on this 3 day tour
- A small backpack,
- drivers license,
- insect repellant,
- water bottle,
- closed shoes,
- rain jacket,
- warm clothes/jumper (especially if camping in winter)
- and snacks.
- A small, easy to inflate floatie for your swims in the lakes (optional)
- Beverages/alcohol and snacks to be purchased the day before departure.
- Ice can be purchased on route to the ferry
- Departs from Noosa or Rainbow Beach
- Pre/post tour accommodation available at Nomads Noosa
- Free storage is available for your bulky bags in Noosa and Rainbow Beach while on tour.
- Sleeping bag hire is included with a $20 cash deposit paid on morning or departure (fully refunded when returned)
- As it’s a genuine K’gari (Fraser Island) beach camping experience, daily swims in pristine freshwater lakes replace showers on this awesome adventure. Drinking water is provided but we recommend bringing your own too. Portable loo (toilet) provided