No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Enjoy a luxury catamaran sailing experience to fully enjoy a day of snorkelling and sailing
1 Day Port Douglas Outer Reef Tour
- Trip Styles: Comfort
- Price From: $283
Visit the spectacular Coral Cays of Mackay Reef from Port Douglas.
Immersed in the northern frontier of the Great Barrier Reef, this is the perfect snorkelling and sailing adventure for a conservation-minded visitor. Ideally suited to those who can swim and have a spirit of fun and adventure. Discerning guests can enjoy an inspiring full-day experience to the absolutely stunning Mackay Coral Cay on the Great Barrier Reef in the most sustainable way! The Coral Cays are pure white sand surrounded by a large fringing reef system and crystal clear water.
Focussing on small groups on a luxury sailing catamaran, to fully enjoy a day of snorkeling and sailing.
An Eco-Adventure on the Wild Side
Outer Reef - Mackay Cay
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
What To Bring
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
- 4.5 hours at unspoilt location on the Outer Barrier Reef
- The experience of sailing on board the luxury sailing catamaran
- Beach towel
- A friendly smile and your consideration for this precious Marine National Park and World Heritage site
- Credit Card- for onboard purchases of alcoholic beverages, soft drinks/juice.