No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Sailing in the Whitsundays is a unique experience. The protection of the islands makes for smooth sailing all year long, making this the perfect day trip. The incredibly clear, blue water of the Coral Sea and the stunning vistas help quench the most ardent thirst for adventure.
1 Day Langford Island snorkel and sunset sail
- Brand: Budget
Enjoy the beautiful weather, observe the extraordinary marine life, enjoy delicious food, and relax as you spend a day sailing the Whitsundays.
This all-inclusive Langford Island snorkel and sail day tour will take you off the beaten track to some of the Whitsunday Islands’ secret spots.
You will encounter the most incredible range of tropical fish, colorful coral and witness the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below the surface. Visit Langford Island, near Hayman Island in the northern Whitsundays. Langford is the perfect spot for sailors, divers, and snorkelers. As you snorkel you will come across underwater gardens that encircle the island, shore walls, and idyllic coral eco-systems. Langford Island has a very accessible reef, ideal for a leisurely snorkel.
Relax on the large comfortable deck, enjoy spacious seating, chilled tunes, and spectacular scenery. Our experienced crew will provide history and ECO talks about the reefs and the beautiful islands.
Then witness a fantastic Whitsunday’s sunset as you sail home.
Tongarra - Day Sail (Adult)
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Explore some of the Whitsundays best-kept secrets.
- Fun and informative accredited ECO tour guides.
- Relax and sunbathe on the large deck
- Paddleboarding available
- Feast on delicious snacks and fresh lunch
- Snorkel at the best fringing reefs the region has to offer
- Enjoy a fun “banana boat” ride
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel straight off the sand
- Snorkel gear and stinger suit included.
- Our experienced crew will provide history and ECO talks about the reefs and the beautiful islands.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure!
What time does the boat depart?
Check-In: Please check-in at Coral Sea Marina North end near the roundabout at 9.30 am.. The boat departs at 10am sharp and will not wait for passengers.