No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
2 Day Uluru and Kings Canyon Tour
- Brand: Comfort
Witness the wonders of Australia’s Red Centre as you explore the heart of this vast and beautiful region.
Witness our region’s wondrous highlights as you explore the heart of Australia on our 2 Day Uluru and Kings Canyon Tour. Start and end your Uluru tour from Ayers Rock.
Immerse yourself in the remote Australian outdoors, take in stunning views of heritage-listed sites, and witness ancient cultural practices. Dine al fresco as the sun goes down and tick the coveted Uluru sunset experience off your list.
You’ll travel and sleep in comfort and be guided by friendly, professional tour guides on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Standard Uluru & Kings Canyon Package - Start & End in Ayers Rock
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
- Uluru Sunset with a glass of bubbly
- Uluru: Guided Mala Walk
- Uluru: Guided Mutitjulu Waterhole Walk
- Kata Tjuta: Walpa Gorge Walk
- Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Kings Creek Station
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Mount Connor Lookout (Alice Springs start only)
- Proof of booking (can include the e-version delivered to your email)
- Water bottle (at least 1 litre)
- Strong, non-slip walking shoes
- Hat (wide-brimmed is best)
- Casual and comfortable clothing (cool, light clothing is best in summer and warm clothing for winter)
- Cash for purchasing dot paintings directly from local artists at sunset when available
What are the departure and return times?
Day 1 – We depart Alice Springs at approx 6 am from March to October, or at approx 7 am November to February. We depart from Ayers Rock Resort at approx 11:35 am from March to October, or at approx 12:35 pm from November to February.
Drop off at the Outback Pioneer Hotel is after the sunset BBQ.
Day 2 – Pick up from Outback Pioneer Hotel is at approximately 4 am (Oct-Mar) or
5 am (Apr-Sep).
Drop off at your Ayers Rock Resort accommodation is at approximately 5:30 pm.
What accommodation is included?
Included in the cost of the package is 1 night in a Standard Room at Outback Pioneer Hotel,
Ayers Rock Resort.
What about BYO?
If you wish to bring any beer or other drinks for the Uluru sunset BBQ, we recommend a limit of 2-3 drinks per person. You can give them to your guide to keep in the cooler so you can enjoy them with the Uluru sunset BBQ on day 1.