No products in the cart.
Real Aussie Says
Swim in the clear rock holes and waterfalls of Litchfield National Park, explore Kakadu National Park by small group 4 x 4, get up close and personal with a crocodile on a Mary River Wildlife Cruise and hike your way through the rugged terrain to majestic waterfalls. Travel to Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge) where you can cruise or walk the gorge and visit Top Didj Cultural Experience.
5 Day 4WD Jabiru Dreaming Top End Tour
- Brand: Comfort
This tour is taking a break for 2022. For travel May- October 2022 check out our 5 day Kakadu and ArnhemLand Camping Tour or our 5 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Comfort Adventure Tour.
Join our 5 day Kakadu tour from Darwin to 4WD, hike, and cruise the jewels of Kakadu National Park. You will spend time spotting crocodiles and other wildlife on the Mary River cruise, plus trekking Twin and Jim Jim Falls. You can witness 20,000-year-old indigenous art at the two main sights of Nourlangie and Ubirr.
As we traverse the Northern Territory to Nitmiluk you can canoe, hike or cruise the majestic Katherine Gorge. Learn about indigenous art and take part in a hands-on cultural experience in Katherine. On the last day of your tour, there are plenty of opportunities for you to swim in the pristine waterholes of Litchfield National Park.
Travel in the comfort of our specialized off-road vehicle with a professional and knowledgeable tour guide. This is our comfort camping tour, you will sleep in our permanent tents in raised beds. Spend your nights at our private campsites, cooking over the campfire and marveling at the clear Southern skies where stars are plenty and stories flow free.
The ultimate 5-day Kakadu tour from Darwin to see all the highlights of Kakadu National Park, Katherine Gorge, and Litchfield National Park.
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Our travellers often combine this trip with some of these trips:
What To Bring
Important Booking Info
- Discover Australian icons including Twin and Jim Jim Falls. Hike your way through the rugged terrain to Jim Jim Falls. During the shoulder months visit Maguk, Gunlom Falls or Yurmikmik.
- Swim in the clear rock holes and waterfalls of Litchfield National Park.
- Explore Kakadu National Park by small group 4 x 4
- Get up close and personal with a crocodile on a Mary River wildlife Cruise.
- Explore Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge) for a scenic cruise through the gorge
- Hike and Swim at Edith Falls
Essential things to pack
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle (1.5 litres)
- Walking shoes/boots
- Sleeping bag (if you prefer to use your own)
- Swim wear
- Comfortable casual clothing for five days
Important Booking Info
- Safari is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Most tents at our camps are twin-share, however, some triple-share tents are available for families with children under 18. These cannot be pre-booked and are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. In the event where a triple tent is unavailable and an odd-numbered family is traveling with children under 18, one parent/guardian will need to share a twin tent with the child and the other guardian share a tent with another passenger of the same sex. Single travelers choosing the camping fare will be paired in a tent with another customer of the same gender.
- This tour operates from April to October every year.
- This tour is taking a break for 2022. For travel May- October 2022 check out our 5 day Kakadu and ArnhemLand Camping Tour or our 5 Day Kakadu and Litchfield Comfort Adventure Tour.
Do I bring all my luggage with me?
Luggage is restricted to 20kg per person in a soft bag or backpack.
Will I have to help out on the tour?
In order for the tour to run smoothly and to get the maximum amount of time at the attractions, it is important for everyone to lend a hand. Collecting firewood, preparing food and washing dishes is the ideal opportunity to get to know everyone.
Is this tour family friendly? Suitable for seniors?
Real Aussie Adventures is about adventure and getting involved. We don’t define by age but our trips are quite active. We get travellers from all over the world, people travelling by themselves, couples and groups. This tour is great for families and children over age 5 and over.
How fit do i have to be on tour?
A good level of fitness is required for hiking to the various waterfalls in Kakadu National Park. We ask that you are able to walk 5-6km unaided over rocky ground.
Where will i sleep?
Sleep in our remote campsites in eco-tents with permanent beds to ensure a good nights sleep before you are off hiking during the day. All linen is included.