Spend the day exploring the mighty West MacDonnell Ranges. Hike the Ghost Gum Walk into the majestic Ormiston Gorge before spending time relaxing at the stunning Ormiston Waterhole.
10 Day Alice Springs To Darwin Crocodile Rock Package with 4WD upgrade
The Northern Territory can be called Australia’s natural theme park, from the tropical coastal regions of the Top End to the ancient deserts of the Centre. There is so much to see and do and a whole host of new experiences that will thrill and captivate both young and old alike.
This tour is great for families with children aged over 5 years. A tour in the Northern Territory offers families an opportunity to spend some quality time together in the outback. Whilst also learning more about our own country, its wildlife and colourful characters as well as its rich cultural and social history. This Alice Springs to Darwin tour is also great for those who prefer a bit more comfort when camping.
On tour walking and hiking in Kakadu National Park, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon require a good level of fitness.
Kakadu National Park: Good level of fitness is required for Gunlom Falls and Jim Jim Falls
Uluru: Moderate level of fitness required. The base walk is on flat ground.
Kata Tjuta: Good level of fitness required. Walking on uneven surface required to complete the Valley of the Winds walk
Kings Canyon: Good level of fitness required for four-hour walk around the canyon’s rim.
10 Day Alice Springs To Darwin Crocodile Rock Package with 4WD upgrade
Tour itinerary - 10 Days
Alice Springs to Uluru
Uluru to Kings Creek Station
Kings Creek Station to Alice Springs
Free day in Alice Springs
Alice Springs to Banka Banka Station
Banka Banka to Mataranka
Mataranka to Darwin (via Katherine)
Darwin to Kakadu National Park via Litchfield National Park
Kakadu National Park
Kakadu National Park to Darwin
Tour code: WP02U
6 nights Camping + 3 nights Multi-share.
6 nights Camping + 3 nights Budget Twin (2 x ensuite)
6 nights Camping + 3 nights Budget Single (2 x ensuite)
Contact Us with your travel enquiries for our 10 Day Alice Springs To Darwin Crocodile Rock Package with 4WD upgrade Now
We are open, and we are taking bookings. Due to the uncertain nature of Covid-19 however, we are not taking payment for any bookings until 90-days before departure when we can be certain of all travel #travellater #booknow
Seasonal Twin Falls boat fee
StartsAlice Springs, Ayers Rock Airport
Saturday (plus Wednesday, from May to October 2019 and 2020) - 6 nights camping, 1-night hostel Alice Springs, 2 nights hostel Darwin
Friday (plus Tuesday from May to October 2019 and 2020 expect for 25 Dec and 1 Jan) - 6 nights camping, 2 nights hostel Alice Springs, 1-night hostel Darwin
Pick up in Alice Springs 5.00am
Important NotesThings you need to know about this tour
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- ^Single fare option passengers will be provided with a single hostel room in Darwin and Alice Springs, however, will be required to share a tent with another same sex passenger whilst on safari.
- Twin option can only be booked by two people traveling together.
- *During the wet season Gunlom Falls may not be accessible and during this time we will visit the Yurmikmik region (either Motor Car Falls or Boulder Creek).
- This 10-day package is a combination of three safari products and the guide and passengers may differ on each safari. Passengers will be staying independently at the accommodation between each of the safaris. Swags are used for the overland journey between Alice Springs and Darwin.
- If joining at Ayers Rock Resort or Airport, you will do so after lunch. Please be dressed in comfortable walking clothing and footwear, have a water bottle, hat and sunscreen handy.
- *Those booking the 15.10 pick up from AYQ Airport will not have time to complete a full base walk of Uluru and will miss the Cultural Centre visit. A shorter walk of Uluru is still possible when arriving at this time.
- Customers beginning their tour in Alice Springs are permitted to bring 10kg of luggage in a soft bag, with the remainder stored at their Alice Springs accommodation. Customers beginning at Ayers Rock have a luggage limit of 23kg per person + a small carry-on daypack. Please, no hard-shell or plastic suitcases. Please pack the items you will need for the trip in the daypack to avoid having to access your main bag frequently. You are permitted to bring 23kg of luggage and a small daypack between Alice Springs and Darwin. Luggage is restricted to 10kg per person in a soft bag or backpack.
- Onward travel must be booked for the day after this tour/package finishes.
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from guests. This may include assisting and cleaning afterward with the preparation of meals, collecting firewood and sweeping out tents.
- This tour is suitable for children over 5 years old. Please let us know a the time of booking your date of birth. Medical clearance is needed for passengers over 60 years old.
- Travel Insurance is recommended. Get a quote here.
Similar Tours to 10 Day Alice Springs To Darwin Crocodile Rock Package with 4WD upgrade
This adventure offers a value for money Red Centre experience for travellers who are short on time - the safari commences in Alice Springs or Ayers Rock (Uluru) airport or resort and finishes at Ayers Rock Resort. Travel in an air-conditioned four-wheel-drive and absorb the fascinating information of the area and its people provided by your professional guide – all of this while travelling with other active travellers from all over the world.
This authentic outback adventure has a touch of style and quality. Travel with a small group (maximum 21 guests) in a purpose built 4-wheel drive vehicle. As well as experiencing the wonders of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Watarrka, you’ll get the opportunity to really experience the desert - private bush camps with permanent tents and swag option, quality food cooked over a campfire and sleeping under the clearest southern stars you can imagine.
Travel the Red Centre in style on this three-day eco adventure tour experience. With a maximum group size of six people, enjoy a personalised experience as you visit icons such as Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and Watarrka (Kings Canyon). Travel in a modern air-conditioned four-wheel-drive vehicle, sleep in four-star ensuite rooms and dine on delicious resort style food and wine.
This tour starts in Alice Springs and finishes in Darwin taking in the sights up the Stuart Highway including Devils Marbles, Mataranka Thermal Springs and Katherine Gorge.
This tour is perfect for those wanting to start and finish a tour at Ayers Rock and still see the main three icons of the Red Centre - Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon - while also spending a night in the Outback township of Alice Springs. Those flying into Alice Springs can start their tour in the early morning of day one and fly out of Ayers Rock after lunch on day four.
This 4-day camping tour takes in the highlights of Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and Watarrka (Kings Canyon) and also travels by the Mereenie Loop road for a night in the West MacDonnell Ranges at Glen Helen to see more of the stunning Central Australian landscape.
Experience the wonders of Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta and (Kings Canyon), we'll give you the opportunity to really experience the desert - driving on dirt roads, avoiding the crowds and sleeping at our remote private bush camps. Our 4-day tour from Ayers Rock or Alice Springs finishing in Ayers Rock.
Currently on Special! This is the ultimate 5 Day 4WD Central Australia adventure safari. You’ll tour Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), Watarrka (Kings Canyon), and the West MacDonnell Ranges but more importantly, get to truly experience the Outback in an authentic way - camping at a remote private bush camp, driving on dirt tracks and visiting the *Oak Valley Aboriginal Community. Oak Valley is an inspirational community boasting an olive plantation, Aboriginal rock carvings and paintings and an ancient fossil field.
This is a classic outback touring route travelling from the desert interior to the coast. Along the way you will see the big icons of Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), and Watarrka (Kings Canyon), as well as the opal mining town of Coober Pedy where you sleep underground and camp in the pretty Flinders Ranges.
This Northern Territory tour package includes three day Red centre tour to see Uluru (Ayers Rock), the Olgas and Watarrka (Kings Canyon, before a free day in Alice Springs and then departing for a three day tour through the Northern Territory to Darwin. On the tour up to Darwin we take in the Devils Marbles, Mataranka Hot Springs and Katherine Gorge.
This 9-day package combines the captivating coast and the red sandy desert with some beautiful and bizarre features along the way. Travel the picturesque Great Ocean Road and explore the Grampians and the Flinders Ranges. Visit the quirky underground town of Coober Pedy and the famous Uluru, Kings Canyon and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
A Northern Territory outback adventure tour. This 10 day journey offers a value for money Northern Territory, Red Centre to the Top End, experience with loads and loads of inclusions. Enjoy 9 days of guided touring, 21 meals, 6 nights camping, 3 nights budget accommodation and all of this while travelling with other fun loving and active travellers from all over the world. See sunset and sunrise at Uluru, hike Kings Canyon, see the Devils Marbles and Katherine Gorge on your way to Darwin. Then take 3 days to experience the wondrous waterfalls of Kakadu and Litchfield National Park.
See the Red Centre of Australia before travelling to Adelaide via Coober Pedy (stay underground) and the Flinders Ranges. The highlights of Kangaroo Island and the Barossa Valley are included as part of this package as well as accommodation between the tours. Finish in Melbourne after travelling through the Grampians National Park and along the Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles.
This three-day adventure offers a value for money Red Centre experience featuring private campsites. Travel in an air-conditioned minibus and absorb the fascinating information of the area and its people provided by your experienced guide - all of this while travelling with other fun loving and active travellers from all over the world ... and of course you will hike, climb and explore Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon.