Travel all the way from Cairns to Sydney down the east coast of Australia hopping off and on where you like on the route. Stay overnight in the Rainforest, Airlie Beach for Whitsunday Islands sailing trips, Noosa for the outstanding beach, Brisbane and the surf town of Byron Bay before heading to Sydney via Spot X Surf Camp where you can hop off to stay longer and learn to surf.
Cam Pass - Cairns To Brisbane
Travel Cairns to Brisbane on this East coast tour pass. Hop On / Hop Off means maximum freedom and flexibility. Customize your East Coast adventure to your liking and needs. It is up to you whether you can manage the coast in three weeks or three months. Together with many other travellers from all over the world, you will discover the East Coast in your own way.
Stray Australia is an innovative and fun way to travel the East Coast of Australia for those that want to be flexible, get the best insight and information and get off the beaten track to see unique things as well as take in all the main attractions Australia’s Coastline has to offer.
You’ll experience flexible, fully guided travel by minibus and by train (between Cairns and Gympie) and unique Stray Australia Inclusions.
Stray Australia offers travellers a different, unique and affordable way to check out the best spots on the coast with like minded people that all share the same dream, to have the time of their lives!
Transport by minibus and Train (between Cairns and Gympie)
Friendly, informative tour guide
Access to Stray Australia app
Once you have purchased your pass we will send you your Stray Australia login details to book your travel.
Cam Pass - Cairns To Brisbane
Tour itinerary - 8-10 Days
Tour code: CAM
Contact Us with your travel enquiries for our Cam Pass - Cairns To Brisbane Now
We are open, and we are taking bookings. Due to the uncertain nature of Covid-19 however, we are not taking payment for any bookings until 90-days before departure when we can be certain of all travel #travellater #booknow
Trip departs from Cairns:
Monday (Minimum 10 days, extra free day at Rainbow Beach)
Wednesday (Minimum 10 days, extra free day at Airlie Beach)
Important NotesThings you need to know about this tour
- You can break your journey at any of the stops through any of the travel days and just connect with a later bus or rail departure (guided or unguided). You can book your own accommodation or your guide will book it for you, you will usually get a bed-only option (averaging $28 per person per night), a twin/double option (averaging $100 per room) or where, due to remoteness food has to be included, a bed and food option.
- Travel passes are valid for travel in one direction over a route with each travel sector only being able to be used once.
- Passes are valid for the person whose name they were originally issued in and are non-transferrable.
- Passes are valid for twelve months from the date of your departure.
- Travel is in 24 seat mini coaches between Sydney and Noosa, and local bus and train (plus ferry to Magnetic Island) between Noosa and Cairns. (41 in peak periods)
- Guides travel on all routes on the set departure days – but you can travel on the train on other days without a guide.
- You can only access the unique transfers and activities when traveling with the guide.
- There is a minimum of three departures per week over all routes.
- Accommodation and meals are not included in the pass price.