Visit three distinctly different areas of the Fijian islands. Dive, snorkel and visit the famous Blue Lagoon region and the Mamanuca Islands.
All about the Fiji Island Hopping Bula Combo Pass
This Fiji package takes you exploring the islands group called the Yasawas. The accommodation on the island resorts all works on a coconut rating system.
This package is a great island hopping adventure for those with plenty of time to relax in Fiji. It gives you the flexibility to choose the island resorts you want to visit and when you want to visit them.
Our Fiji Island hopping passes is called the ‘Bula Passes’. They are an extremely popular way to explore Fiji’s magnificent islands. The passes allow you the freedom to cruise where and when you want through this awesome South Pacific region.
Bula Combo Passes are valid for use of the rather legendary ferry the ‘Yasawa Flyer’, also known fondly among tourists as ‘the yellow boat’ or the ‘Flyer’. Every day she makes her way to and from the Yasawas from Denarau Marina. Her route takes her to nearly 20 islands in the Mamanuca and Yasawa groups and more than 30 resorts, picking up and dropping off sun-kissed tourists on the way.
These handy island hopping passes mean that all your transfers and accommodation are pre-paid, so it’s easy to hop on and off the Yasawa Flyer and journey from resort to resort when you choose. The pass is valid for the one coconut properties listed in the features below though you can pay to upgrade to two coconut properties while you are in Fiji on the Yasawa Flyer!
The Bula Combo Pass gives you a hassle-free way to pay for your accommodation, transfers, and meals unless specified before leaving the mainland.
Book your first two nights well in advance of your departure to avoid sleeping on the beach!
The properties that accept the Bula Combo Pass are listed below. Some resorts are popular, so plan a bit ahead. Most properties have a
Minimum 2 Nights Stay Policy. Waiving this is the choice of the individual resorts.
What is 1 coconut accommodation? Dorms and Bures. The accommodation is typically basic but usually in really beautiful locations. Often these resorts do not have hot water, however; the local water supply is tepid. More than likely, you will have a fan as opposed to air-conditioning. All these resorts are run by Yasawan Fijians who love hosting you and sharing their lives with you. Bring your own towel, soap, and other necessities. Meals are included in the price. If you need a hairdryer, 1 coconut accommodation is maybe not for you!
What is 2 coconut accommodation? Dorms and Bures. These resorts are more modern properties with a higher standard of accommodation and amenities than the 1 coconut accommodation. Although more modern, the properties still have a strong Fijian flavor to make you feel welcome and immerse you in Fijian way of life. You could either have a fan or air-conditioning in your room. With all 2 Coconut properties, we have compulsory meal packages that are payable in FJD to the resorts directly. Look into a 1 coconut package if you are looking for somewhere more basic.
These packs are great for when you fly into Nadi the night before your Bula pass starts. Also after returning to Nadi after the Island hopping you can have a night in Nadi before being taken to the airport the next day.
WE RECOMMEND YOU BOOK OUR WELCOME AND DEPARTURE PACKS IN FIJI.
1 night Bula Welcome pack
Meet and Greet at Nadi International airport
One night resort accommodation
4 share dorm: $65
1 night Bula Welcome pack
Transfer to Nadi International airport
One night resort accommodation
4 share dorm: $63
Fiji Island Hopping Bula Combo Pass
Tour itinerary - Days
ONE Coconut Pass properties (Dorm and Bure options)
• Wayalailai Ecohaven • White Sandy Beach • Long Beach Resort • South Sea Island • Gold Coast
Resort • Nabua Lodge • Naqalia Lodge • Safe Landing Resort
TWO Coconut Pass properties - Meals included
• South Sea Island (Dorm) • Korovou (Std Dorm & Beachfront Bure) • Safe Landing (Standard Dorm
& Std Bure) • Wayalailai (Dorm & Bure) • Nabua (Deluxe Dorm & Deluxe Bure) • Mantaray (Dorm &
TWO Coconut Pass properties - Meals not included (an additional meal charge is to be paid direct to the resort in FJD):
• Bounty (Island Bure) • Blue Lagoon (Dorm & Lodge) • Coralview (Dorm & Garden Bure) • Octopus
( Dorm & Private Bungalow) • Boathouse Nanuya (Dorm & Room) • Barefoot Kuata (Deluxe Dorm &
Bure) • Barefoot Manta (Deluxe Dorm)
|Tour code: COMBO|
Please contact us for a quote
Daily Departures from Denarau:
To the Yasawas: 8:30am
To the Mamanucas: 9:00am, 12:15pm and 3:15pm
Important NotesThings you need to know about this tour
- Passes start at 5 days all the way up to 15 and are valid for travel on board South Sea Cruises (only Bounty, Treasure, Beachcomber & South Sea Islands) and Awesome Adventures’ vessels to the Mamanucas and Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
- Whilst all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- We’ll be as flexible as we can be with changes once travel has commenced, but they must all be done in advance with the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or call the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
- If travelling on a Bula Combo Pass, it is sometimes possible to stay in a different room type or at a resort not listed. Any changes must be done with the Awesome Team onboard Yasawa Flyer and additional fees will apply.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
Similar Tours to Fiji Island Hopping Bula Combo Pass
This package is perfect if you have 7 days to travel in Fiji. Starting and finishing in Nadi, jump on the 'Yasawa flyer' and head down to the Yasawa Islands. Relax at our island resorts with a coconut cocktail in hand, swim and snorkel with some wonderful marine life and get immersed in Fijian village life.
The most popular package in Fiji, explore a great range of islands and regions with plenty of time for rest, relaxation and a bit of fun and adventure. These islands are pure bliss and if you are visiting between May and October, you’ll have the chance to swim with graceful manta rays!
Have a relaxing island hopping experience through the Mamanuca and Yasawa island groups in Fiji. Explore caves, swim with incredible reef sharks and meet friendly locals in traditional Fijian villages. Our most popular package in Fiji, the Topical Island Explorer ensures you visit all the best beach resorts Fiji has to offer, whilst promoting the most chill out time!
You can enjoy the best Fiji has to offer by taking a Fiji Island hopping passes are called the ‘Bula Passes’. They are an extremely popular way to explore Fiji’s magnificent islands. The passes allow you the freedom to cruise where and when you want through this awesome South Pacific region.