Who We Are
At Real Adventure Group we are a collection of independently-owned touring companies in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and Fiji. We are dedicated experts in small group touring and activity itineraries.
By working together we provide a range of unique and exciting tours and activities across each region You will not find everything here, only the best.
Each tour operator in our group has been providing specialised experiences for their customers for the last 5-15 years.
We live and breathe our product so that authenticity and attention to detail is second-to-none, just like your travel experiences should be. Read our blog here to find out more about us and where we have recently travelled.
Like any good travel expert, our job is to make your adventure awesome. To make sure you have an uncomplicated and unforgettable experience.. To be in the background making it easy for the real hero - you - to enjoy the magic of the destination you are visiting. And to be there, at your shoulder, to look after you if you need us on your journey.
- We treat each of our wonderful customers individually and personally
- We have decades of experience creating the perfect Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia or Fiji experiences
- We have a live chat function online so you can speak to us directly.
- We have over 250 ‘ready to go' unique tour packages in all our destinations
- We can custom design and create travel itineraries specifically for you
- We provide extensive in-country support for your when you are travelling with links to our local operations teams on the ground
- We are based in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom hands-on and contactable each and every day
- We want to see your adventure on social media or by email. We can't travel every day however much we would love too so please share your adventure with us.
- The world is a big place, even though we hear it's getting smaller through online and social media it still takes guts to leave home and embark on an adventure. Whether you’re travelling in your own country or internationally, our service to you will be the same – dedicated, effective and transparent, with continual clear communication throughout. We want to provide you with destination information and the best trip to suit your style.
All our team members are well travelled, trained and experienced. From the time of your very first email through to the end of your travels, Real Adventure Group will be just a phone call or email away. We are always happy to provide any information or advice that you might require.
Experts in Group and Charter Tours of Australia
We also specialise in group and charters adventure tours of Australia. Please get in touch if you are a family group, friends, special interest group or team and require a private tour just for you of some of our most remote highlights in Australia. Here at Real Aussie Adventures, we are the masters at customising tours in Australia to suit your needs and requirements.
Click here to find out more about booking your own private group charter tour.
A Memorable Experience in Australia
With awe-inspiring landscapes, unique wildlife and almost every type of habitat on the planet, Australia is everybody’s dream destination to explore. Join one or more of our partners to travel from the temperate rainforests of the Tasmanian wilderness to the rugged landscapes of the Flinders Ranges and Red Centre or the tropical wildlife wonderland that is Kakadu National Park.
Immerse yourself by...
- Feeling the red sand between your toes in the heart of Australia
- Four-wheel-driving on the world’s largest sand island
- Sleeping beneath a universe of stars
- Coming face-to-face with the animal icons of the land Down Under
- Learning traditional living from Aboriginal people
- Sipping on some of the world’s best wine
- Experiencing the cool rush from standing beneath a cascading waterfall
Down Under specialists
While you can book our trips with leading international travel agencies all over the world, you will not find us operating in any other countries. No flashy global offices or huge advertising campaigns, as our focus remains purely on delivering our customers a great experience in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and Fiji.
While all of our partners are small, privately-owned businesses, we can offer the most competitive prices due to spending our money where it counts – on our tours. Book one of our unique tour packages online with us and save.