No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
On this 90 minute flight you will see the Pink Lake Western Australia in a unique way. Enjoy the stunning scenery and the unique color of the famous Pink Lake from a plane. An incredible and unique experience that will never fail to amaze.
Lake Hillier Scenic Flight
- Reise-Stile: Komfort
See the magnificently pink Lake Hillier, on Middle Island, flying via Cape Le Grand National Park including the turquoise water and bright white sands of Lucky Bay and the Recherche Archipelago
Always wanted to see the famous Pink Lake Western Australia? Then this scenic flight is perfect for you!
Discover the amazing Lake and its unique pink colour from above, and enjoy the stunning scenery and views you will see from the plane. The amazing Lake Hillier scenic flight is definitely a tour you won’t forget.
Clear, turquoise waters contrasted by the whitest sand beaches in Australia, whales frolicking in the bay (July-October) topped off with a beautiful pink coloured lake on an Island in the Southern Ocean. This is what awaits you when you book a scenic flight to see Lake Hillier!!
Take off from Esperance and fly over the breathtaking Western Australian coastline, before arriving at the stunning Pink Lake. Why is Lake Hillier pink? The vibrant pink hue of the lake is a result of a unique mix of algae and bacteria found in the water. This makes it a rare and truly unique experience.
Don’t miss the chance to see this amazing sight, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Book your Pink Lake Western Australia tour today and witness the beauty of Esperance from above!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Lake Hiller - Le Grand
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Important Booking Info
- See world renowned Pink Lake Hillier from the air
- Fly over Esperance Bay past Frenchman’s Peak and over the Cape Le Grand National Park
- See 300km of Australia’s most beautiful coastline, topped off with the uniquely pink colored Lake Hillier
- Take off from Esperance aboard a modern aircraft with a window seat for every passenger
- Be amazed by Lucky Bay’s whitest sand in Australia contrasted by the clear turquoise waters
- See every reef, sandbar, shark, and even Whales between July and October
- Discover Middle Island’s unique Pink Lake Hillier
- Return to Esperance Airport via more spectacular scenery and stunning coastal vistas
Essential things to pack
Important Booking Info
- Child rate applies to children aged under 15 years of age
- Infant rate applies to children aged under 2 years of age that can sit on an adult’s lap in the aircraft.
- Clients weight is required at the time of booking.
- Please note the pink colour of Lake Hillier is a natural phenomenon, and as such cannot be guaranteed to be pink at certain times of the year. During times that Lake Hillier is discolored, this flight will be extended to additionally include Twilight Bay, West Beach, Blue Haven and the seasonally pink Lake Warden
How long is the flight?
From Middle Island and Lake Hillier, you will return to Esperance Airport via more spectacular scenery and stunning coastal vistas. The flight lasts approximately 80 minutes dependant on aircraft flown.
Is Pink Lake always pink?
Please note the pink colour of Lake Hillier is a natural phenomenon, and as such cannot be guaranteed to be pink at certain times of the year.
During times that Lake Hillier is discolored, this flight will be extended to additionally include Twilight Bay, West Beach, Blue Haven and the seasonally pink Lake Warden