No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
We pick you up in Launceston for this Wineglass Bay Tour and drop you off in Hobart at the end of the tour. So this tour is great if you are flying into Launceston and out of Hobart as we take you between the two cities with a great visit to Wineglass Bay in between.
1 Day Launceston to Hobart Tour via Wineglass Bay
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Hop aboard our action-packed tour day from Launceston to Hobart via the world famous Wineglass Bay and the spectacular East Coast.
Experience Tasmania’s Natural Splendor: Launceston to Hobart Tour with Wineglass Bay
Escape into the breathtaking beauty of Tasmania with our exhilarating one-day Launceston to Hobart tour, featuring the iconic Wineglass Bay as the star of the show.
Nestled within the heart of the magnificent Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay is a natural wonder that simply demands a place on your Tasmania travel itinerary. With its pristine shores and crystal-clear waters, it’s no wonder this destination has earned a reputation as one of Tasmania’s must-visit spots.
Our Launceston to Hobart tour via Wineglass Bay offers you an adventure of a lifetime. Here’s why booking this tour should be your top priority:
Discover Tasmania’s Natural Gem: Wineglass Bay’s allure lies in its untouched beauty. As you stand on its shores, surrounded by untouched wilderness, you’ll feel a deep connection with nature that’s truly unparalleled.
Hassle-Free Travel: Starting your day in Launceston and ending in Hobart, this tour is designed for convenience. You’ll traverse the stunning landscapes of Tasmania while we handle all the logistics. Sit back, relax, and immerse yourself in the journey.
Expertly Crafted Itinerary: Our tour is meticulously planned to ensure you experience the best of Tasmania. From the historical charm of Launceston to the captivating beauty of Wineglass Bay, you’ll enjoy a well-rounded and enriching experience.
Local Insights: Our knowledgeable guides are passionate about Tasmania and its hidden treasures. They’ll share fascinating stories, insider tips, and a deep understanding of the region, making your journey more informative and engaging.
Spectacular Views: Along the way, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of The Hazards as you enter Freycinet National Park. The Cape Tourville Lighthouse circuit offers a 360-degree spectacle, and the Wineglass Bay lookout presents a vista that’s nothing short of awe-inspiring.
Flexibility to Suit Your Adventure: Whether you choose to hike down to Wineglass Bay’s pristine beach, swim in its crystal waters, or explore nearby attractions like Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay, this tour offers the flexibility to craft your adventure.
Culinary Delights: Indulge your senses at Devil’s Corner winery, where you can savor fine wines, fresh seafood, woodfired pizza, and artisan gelato. It’s the perfect way to conclude your day in Tasmania.
Booking our Launceston to Hobart tour via Wineglass Bay not only allows you to traverse the stunning landscapes of Tasmania but also adds the highlight of visiting one of Australia’s most renowned natural wonders. Don’t miss this opportunity to immerse yourself in Tasmania’s natural splendor and create memories that will last a lifetime. Join us for an unforgettable adventure.
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Active Launceston to Hobart via Wineglass Bay - Active one-way Day Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($185)
Add to Package ($140)
Add to Package ($140)
Total Price: $465Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Explore Freycinet National Park (4+ hours)
- Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk (easy 20 mins flat walk)
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout (moderate 45 minute uphill walk to the Lookout)
- Optional: Longer walking option to Wineglass Bay Beach (longer walking option 2 hours return walk, approx. 1000 stairs)
- Visit beautiful Honeymoon Bay
- Visit historic Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
- Afternoon break at Devil’s Corner Winery site – wine, fresh seafood, woodfired pizza, tea, coffee or artisan gelato
Essential things to pack
- Sensible shoes for walking
- A variety of warm & weatherproof clothing
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day)
- Sense of adventure
Important Booking Info
- Suitable for children over 8 years old.
- Our tours are designed as full active days of fast-paced travel, we are also at times exposed to the outdoor conditions of the day.
- On all tours, we offer a central city hotel or backpacker hostel pick up.
- We do not offer a pick up from residential addresses or from Air BnB accommodation.
- We operate small group Active Day Tours using Toyota Commuter and Toyota Coaster vehicles. These seat maximum passengers of 13 or 20 respectively.
- We consider our tours to be active, visiting National Parks and wild areas focusing on the great short walks of Tasmania. Although most of the walks are classified as ‘easy’, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- We educate all our guests on ‘Minimal Impact Bushwalking’ and the ‘Leave No Trace’ policy’s before entering our National Parks. We provide accurate interpretation and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests about how to treat wildlife with patience and respect.
- You are able to bring one piece of luggage for storage during the day, and 1-day pack for use during the tour.
What time does the tour start?
All our tours are scheduled to depart the city at 7.30am. Our first pick up is normally at 7.00am. Your pick up time will be confirmed at the time of booking depending on your hotel or hostel location.
Are any meals included?
We do not supply lunch, snacks or beverages on our tours, but we do stop along the way for you to purchase food to suit your budget and taste. This is usually a Bakery style stop in a regional town along the way to the main destination for the day. You will then be able to enjoy a lunch break during the tour day, usually somewhere scenic and suitable for a rest stop. However, if you prefer to bring your own snacks, please feel free to do so.
How much luggage can I bring?
As we operate small group Active Day Tours, our tour vehicles are not equipped to handle excess luggage. On our Active Day Tours we expect that each traveller will have a day pack only to store your daily essentials such as drinks, jackets and sunscreen while on tour for the day. You are able to bring one piece of luggage for storage during the day, and 1 day pack for use during the tour day.