No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
A great day out from Launceston to see Cradle Mountain. The walking on this trip is really flexible dependant on your fitness level, giving you the opportunity to explore Tasmania’s most iconic landscape at your own pace.
1 Day Cradle Mountain Tour
- Reise-Stile: Budget
This day tour starts and finishes in Launceston and takes you up to the central Tasmanian plateau to see Cradle Mountain.
Join our Cradle Mountain day tour from Launceston. Cradle Mountain National Park is an area of iconic scenery with a wide variety of walking trails to choose from in this stunning World Heritage-listed area.
Pick up in Launceston to take this nature-packed guided tour to Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park.
With around 5 hours to spend in the National Park on our Cradle Mountain tours, we leave our walking itinerary flexible to suit our guests and the weather conditions on the day.
Take our Cradle mountain tour from Launceston to walk through the Enchanted Forest and around the spectacular scenery of Dove Lake. An impossibly beautiful area of Tasmania Lake St Clair National Park is well worth a visit. Cradle Mountain is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Experience ancient rainforests, alpine heaths, glacial lakes, rugged mountains, and close encounters with our local wildlife on your Launceston to Cradle Mountain day trip.
For those seeking a challenge, the hike to Marion’s Lookout is an exhilarating option. A steep ascent rewards you with breathtaking vistas of Cradle Mountain, Little Horn, Smithies Peak, and the mirror-like lakes below.
Our final stop is a delightful treat for your taste buds. We visit Van Diemen’s Ice Creamery and Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, where you can savor well-earned treats crafted from the finest Tasmanian dairy and produce. It’s a sweet ending to a heavenly day of adventure.
Tasmania’s hidden treasure is the wild, untamed Cradle Mountain, home to panoramic views, vibrant wildlife, and pristine natural surroundings. Tasmania’s Cradle Mountain is a wild and natural place, and an area like no other in Australia. Located in the Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, it is classed as one of Australia’s best National Parks!
Treat yourself to a day of wonder, wildlife, and pristine wilderness as you embark on an adventure from Launceston to Cradle Mountain, an area like no other in Australia. Book your journey today and immerse yourself in the wild and natural beauty of Tasmania’s Cradle Mountain.
Come on an adventure with us from Launceston to Cradle Mountain!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Cradle Mountain National Park Active Day Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($140)
Add to Package ($155)
Add to Package ($130)
Total Price: $425Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Walking Trails of the World Heritage Listed Cradle Mountain
- The quirky village of Sheffield
- Dove Lake Flora & Fauna
- Weindorfers Chalet
Essential things to pack
- Sensible shoes for walking
- A variety of warm & weatherproof clothing
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day)
- Sense of adventure
Important Booking Info
- Suitable for children over 8 years old.
- Our tours are designed as full active days of fast-paced travel, we are also at times exposed to the outdoor conditions of the day.
- On all tours, we offer a central city hotel or backpacker hostel pick up.
- We do not offer a pick up from residential addresses or from Air BnB accommodation.
- We operate small group Active Day Tours using Toyota Commuter and Toyota Coaster vehicles. These seat maximum passengers of 13 or 20 respectively.
- We consider our tours to be active, visiting National Parks and wild areas focusing on the great short walks of Tasmania. Although most of the walks are classified as ‘easy’, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- We educate all our guests on ‘Minimal Impact Bushwalking’ and the ‘Leave No Trace’ policy’s before entering our National Parks. We provide accurate interpretation and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests about how to treat wildlife with patience and respect.
What time does the tour start?
All our tours are scheduled to depart the city at 7.30am. Our first pick up is normally at 7.00am. Your pick up time will be confirmed at the time of booking depending on your hotel or hostel location.
Are any meals included?
We do not supply lunch, snacks or beverages on our tours, but we do stop along the way for you to purchase food to suit your budget and taste. This is usually a Bakery style stop in a regional town along the way to the main destination for the day. You will then be able to enjoy a lunch break during the tour day, usually somewhere scenic and suitable for a rest stop. However, if you prefer to bring your own snacks, please feel free to do so.
How much luggage can I bring?
As we operate small group Active Day Tours, our tour vehicles are not equipped to handle excess luggage. On our Active Day Tours we expect that each traveller will have a day pack only to store your daily essentials such as drinks, jackets and sunscreen while on tour for the day. No other luggage is able to be carried on our day tours. If you are moving hotels or have onwards travels you will need to ensure this is stored for the day at your hotel/accommodation prior to boarding the tour bus. If you attend a tour with luggage without consultation with our Reservations Team prior to travel, you may be refused entry to the tour vehicle.