No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Awe-inspiring Remarkable rocks and a sanctuary for bees, visit Kangaroo Island on this 7 day tour.
7 Day South Australia 4WD Wilderness, Wine and Wildlife Tour
- Reise-Stile: Komfort
A wild and wonderful journey into the heart of South Australia.
Hop on board our adventure of South Australia from Adelaide. Over 7 days you will visit two iconic wine regions Barossa Valley and Clare Valley, the rugged outback of Flinders Ranges and wildlife brimming Kangaroo Island.
Hike Flinders Ranges National Park, experiencing the colourful rock formations of Alligator Gorge. Accomodation on this tour is top notch with a stay at Clare Country Club, Cape Willoughby in our boutique accommodated and safari tents at Wilpena Pound Resort.
You will indulge in wine tastings in the Barossa and Clare Valley plus taste of some pure honey on Kangaroo Island.
Native Australian wildlife can be spotted every day on tour, especially on our nocturnal wildlife tour on Kangaroo Island. Look out for wallabies, seals, eagles, kangaroos, koalas and echidnas.
Buchen Sie jetzt
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
- Barossa Valley Wine tasting
- Stay in the South Australian outback at Wilpena Pound
- Try Australia’s finest Riesling in the Clare Valley
- Stay at Cape Willoughby on Kangaroo Island
- Nocturnal wildlife tour
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle (1.5 litres)
- Walking shoes/boots
- Casual and warm clothing for 7 days
- The tour is not designed for single travellers due to the accommodation used. If single travellers wish to join the tour, they must pay the price of two guests.
How much luggage can I bring?
Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft bag/backpack. Excess luggage should be stored at your Adelaide accommodation.