No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
You will have an unforgettable Fraser Island Tagalong adventure in 4WD vehicles with an experienced tour guide perfect for nature enthusiasts of all ages and levels of experience. Ideal for those traveling alone or in a small group.
2 Day Fraser Island Tagalong Tour
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Explore ancient rainforests, stunning lakes, and unique landscapes on an overnight 4wd self drive guided tour on Fraser Island.
Join our 2 day tagalong tour on Fraser Island, walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley in the heart of Fraser Island, 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head Swim at Champagne Pools and Eli Creek, take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and colored sands and adventure along 4wd tracks to the secret Lake Allom and swim with the turtles. Departs from Hervey Bay.
Drive in Style: Slide into the driver’s seat of our eye-catching pink 4WD and set off on an adrenaline-fueled journey with expert guidance from our seasoned lead driver. Let the adventure unfold as you navigate through breathtaking landscapes.
Epic Self-Drive Experience: Take the wheel of your very own 4WD! No 4WD experience needed—our experienced guide and comprehensive safety briefing ensure you’re ready for an exhilarating driving experience. It’s the ultimate opportunity to unleash your inner adventurer!
Unleash the Adventure:
Explore iconic sites like Lake McKenzie, Central Station, Eli Creek, and the Maheno Shipwreck.
Immerse yourself in the ancient rainforest at Pile Valley.
Feel the rush of 4WDing along the famous 75-Mile Beach.
Dive into the refreshing waters of Eli Creek for a swim, splash, or tube ride.
Kick back, play, and swim at the pristine Lake McKenzie or the stunning Lake Birrabeen.
For the Young and Fearless: If you’re 18-35, this is your call to adventure! Whether you’re a seasoned explorer or a first-time adventurer, this tour is tailor-made for you.
Seize the moment, live the adventure, and make memories that will last a lifetime. Book your Fraser Island Tour now and let the wild ride begin!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Fraser Island Tag Along Tour
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
- See all the sites unique to Fraser Island in 2 days
- Visit Lake Birrabeen
- 4WD drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head Swim at Champagne Pools
- Zip around in a pink four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Float your troubles away at Eli Creek
- Admire the pristine white sand and vivid blue water of Lake McKenzie
- Take the perfect picture at the Maheno Shipwreck
- Wander beneath ancient rainforests next to a crystal-clear creek
- Small bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Hat, sunnies & sunscreen
- Warm clothes (Fraser Island can get cold at night time)
- Camera & phone charger
- Alcohol (no spirits & no glass allowed) and snacks if you wish
- Big smile & a sense of adventure and fun!
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license (automatic transmission).
- Passengers only need to be a minimum of 18 years of age (tour not appropriate for children).
Is food included on tour?
2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks. All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
Do I need to do a 4wd safety briefing?
Yes, this is a government requirement, and is usually best done the day before you want to depart to Fraser Island, but can also be done the morning of departure for the 10:15am barge. It takes about 1hour and this also gives us the opportunity to meet our clients.
What are the drivers licence requirements for hiring a vehicle?
The person hiring the vehicle must be over 21 years of age. They must have an open licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience. International travelers must have a current international licence.