No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Minke Whale Expeditions to The Great Barrier Ribbon Reefs Explore the wonders of the Ribbon Reefs on board our luxury liveaboard vessel OceanQuest. See the best of The Great Barrier Reef at our most exciting time of year!
4 Night Liveaboard Minke Whale Expedition
- Reise-Stile: Komfort
Minke Whale expeditions to The Great Barrier Ribbon Reefs between May and July yearly. Explore the wonders of the Ribbon Reefs on board our luxury live-aboard vessel OceanQuest. See the best of The Great Barrier Reef at our most exciting time of year.
Our Dwarf Minke Whale Expeditions run through May, June and July from Cairns. July to September is the peak season to encounter the inquisitive Minkes as they frequent the Agincourt ribbon reefs.
Unlike any other whale experience, the Dwarf Minke are unique, the encounters are regular and entirely initiated by the Whales themselves.
We provide every opportunity for close approaches, being in the water offering the highest abundance of whales, but the Dwarf Minke whales find us, we don’t find them. During peak season we have a success rate of achieving in-water encounters of up and beyond 90%, the average whale interactions lasting 2 hours, often longer.
Buchen Sie jetzt
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Add to Package ($1,940)
Add to Package ($160)
Total Price: $2,100Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
Essential things to pack
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimsuit and towel
- Overnight bag with changes of clothing, including warm clothing and socks for overnight wear
- Cert card and logbook (for certified divers)
- Bedding and bath towels are supplied on board.
- Excess baggage can be stored at the Draper Street office at check in.
Important Booking Info
- Transfers from the Northern Beaches $20.00 Payable on the day of travel
- Certified divers please remember to bring your dive card. If you do not you may be required to sign a ‚Statutory Declaration‘ and dive with an Instructor on your first dive which will cost an extra $15.00