No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
Fast track your way to diving all of the worlds best reefs with a PADI Open Water Dive Course, and what better place to do this than on the Great Barrier Reef.
4 Day Budget Padi Open Water Dive Course
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Cairns is the best place to learn to dive! Where better to learn to dive than on the Great Barrier Reef with our professional dive instructors and amazing coral reef.
Join us for an unforgettable 4-day PADI Open Water Dive Course on a budget in Cairns, which offers exceptional value and a chance to explore the stunning Great Barrier Reef. This comprehensive program is designed for those seeking an affordable and efficient way to learn to dive. Here’s what you can expect from this incredible adventure:
Best Value Learning: Our 4-day PADI course stands as one of the best value dive programs in Australia. You have the flexibility to arrange your own accommodation in Cairns, allowing you to explore the city while immersing yourself in this exciting learning experience.
Efficient Learning: Dive into your underwater journey with just two days of classroom and pool training. Our expert instructors will guide you through the theory and essential skills, preparing you for the real adventure that awaits beneath the surface.
Reef Exploration: The course includes two separate day trips to the mesmerizing Great Barrier Reef, where you’ll put your newfound knowledge into practice. Witness the reef’s vibrant marine life, crystal-clear waters, and breathtaking coral formations.
Budget-Friendly Option: Ideal for those with limited time and a desire for affordability, this option offers a cost-effective way to become a certified diver. Our Padi course budget Cairns cost is great value! Please note that it does not include overnight stays on the reef.
Unforgettable Fun Dive: Upon completing your four certification dives, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy one exhilarating ‚fun dive,‘ time permitting. It’s a chance to explore the underwater world at your leisure and make lasting memories.
Cairns‘ Premier Dive Operator: Join us for this adventure of a lifetime with Cairns‘ most established and renowned dive operator. With years of experience and a passion for diving, we ensure your safety, comfort, and enjoyment throughout the course.
Discover the magic of the Outer Barrier Reef and embark on a journey of discovery as you become a certified diver. Book now and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Budget PADI Beginner Open Water Dive Course
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
Important Booking Info
- Learn to dive in Cairns and on the Great Barrier Reef
- Become a certified PADI Open Water Diver
- 2 days pool and theory
- 2 day trips to the Great Barrier Reef plus a free extra day trip
Essential things to pack
- Swim suit and towel for every day.
- Money for lunch days 1 & 2.
- Money for soft drinks, snacks etc. days 3 & 4
- 2 x Passport photos
Important Booking Info
- No accommodation Included
- Medical certificate if required. Ability to pass a 200m swim, and 10min treading water test. Dive medical to AS 4005.1 (if required). Once at Deep Sea you will meet your PADI Instructor, who will help you complete basic paperwork, and conduct a tour of our facilities. To ensure you don’t need a medical certificate, we collect basic medical information and check your BMI.
- Currently, the rules state that for a single no-decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 hours. Multiple dives: 18 hours. Deep Sea Divers Den recommends waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible. These are guidelines only, there is no guarantee that these recommendations will prevent decompression sickness. Currently, there are no guidelines regarding diving after flying. Altitude is 300m/1000ft above sea level. This includes going to the Atherton Tablelands, so be careful when you are booking tours to follow your dive course/trip. Under normal circumstances, you should be out of the water on your last dive at 12 pm (midday).
Do I need to be able to swim to do a PADI course
Ability to pass a 200m swim and 10 minute treading water test is required.