No products in the cart.
Real Aussie sagt
1 Day Tully River Rafting
- Reise-Stile: Budget
Conquer grade 3 & 4 rapids on the Tully River, surrounded by World Heritage rainforest. Book now!
Welcome to the White Water Adventure of a Lifetime! Join us for an unforgettable day of white water rafting on the Tully River. This full-day tour departs from Cairns and takes you on a scenic drive to the top of the Tully River Gorge. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a comfortable stop and time to grab breakfast at the iconic Feluga Hotel.
Once you arrive at the river, you’ll be fitted with all the necessary equipment and given a safety briefing and paddling instructions by your experienced River Guide. Then, get ready to tackle grade 3 & 4 rapids on a wild ride through a spectacular gorge surrounded by World Heritage rainforest. No experience is necessary, our River Guides have got you covered.
After your thrilling rafting experience, change into dry clothes and indulge in a hearty pub dinner with your guide and crew. View photos of your trip and compare river stories surrounded by a living history of epic rafting on the Tully River.
This tour is suited to families with older children, young adults, and active travellers of leisurely to moderate fitness levels. The minimum age to participate is 13 years old. Return transfers, all training and equipment, and one meal are included.
Experience the ultimate thrill of white water rafting in Cairns with Raging Thunder’s Tully River Rafting tour. This full-day adventure takes you on a wild ride through grade 3 and 4 rapids in a spectacular gorge surrounded by World Heritage rainforest.
Book your spot today and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime on the Tully River with Raging Thunder!
Buchen Sie jetzt
1. Wie viele reisen?
2. Wählen Sie ein Datum aus
3. Sieht großartig aus!!! Buche es!
Raging Thunder - Tully River Rafting
We can't confirm real time availability on this tour. Please enquire about this trip and we will get immediately back to you!
Unsere Reisenden kombinieren diese Reise oft mit einigen dieser Reisen:
Was zu bringen
- Conquer the grade 3 & 4 rapids on a wild ride through a spectacular gorge surrounded by World Heritage rainforest.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Tully via Feluga and indulge in a hearty pub dinner with your guide and crew.
- An exhilarating and unforgettable experience of rafting on the Tully River
- change of dry clothes,
- secure footwear such as sandshoes or adventure sandals (no thongs),
- waterproof sunscreen,
- cap to wear under helmet (optional).
- Hire shoes available for $5 if you don’t want your shoes getting wet.
- Thermal tops and dry tops available for $5 for hire each.
- Your voucher and money for additional refreshments and purchase of any digital photos you may like as an awesome reminder of your epic adventure.
- Please leave jewellery and valuables at your accommodation.
- Please note that you MUST HAVE a competent swimming ability and be able to understand and follow River Guide instructions in English, to participate in Tully River rafting.
- English speaking and comprehension will be assessed by River Guides at the time of pick-up; if there are concerns about your ability to understand instructions and communicate with our River Guides, you will not be able to participate in the tour and no refund is available or will be provided.
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant.
- Our rafts carry up to seven passengers plus your river guide. No experience is necessary
- Cairns (Daily): Pick up at approx 10am | Return 9.30pm
- Cairns (Seasonal): Pick up at approx 6am | Return 6.30pm
- Minimum age to participate is 13 years
- All participants will be required to sign a liability release form prior to the trip commencing
- No experience is necessary, our River Guides have got you covered.